Fr. beshoy kamel

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hi every body this is nice story about fr beshoy kamel I know it's arabic sory i will try to translate it soon
god bless pray for me.

ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí ßÇãá æÇáÃØÝÇá
- ÏÎá ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí ÐÇÊ íæã Åáì ÇáäÇÏí ÇáÎÇÕ ÈÇáßäíÓÉ ÝæÌÏ æáÏ ãä ÃæáÇÏ ÇáÊÑÈíÉ ÇáßäÓíÉ ÍÒíä ¡ ÝÓÃáå ÃÈæäÇ " ãÇáß íÇ ÍÈíÈí ¿ ÌÑì Ãíå ¿¿ " ÝÇÌÇÈå ÇáØÝá " ÝáÇä ÔÊãäí " ¡ ÝÃÎÐå ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí Ýí ÍÖäå æåæ íÞæá áå " íÇ ÈÎÊß !! Òí ÇáãÓíÍ ÈÇáÖÈØ ".
- Ýí ÃÍÏ ÇáÃíÇã ÒÇÑ ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí ÃÍÏì ÇáÚÇÆáÇÊ æÊÍÏË ãÚ ÃÍÏ ÃØÝÇáåÇ - æÇáÐí ÃÕÈÍ ÝíãÇ ÈÚÏ ßÇåäÇ - ÝÏÇÑ Èíäåã ÇáÍÏíË ÇáÊÇáí :
ÃÈæäÇ : åá ÃäÊ ÔÞí ¿
ÇáØÝá : áÇ ÃäÇ áÇ ÃÚãá ÔÞÇæÉ
ÃÈæäÇ : åá ÊÚÇßÓ ÃÎæÇÊß ¿
ÇáØÝá : áÇ
ÃÈæäÇ : ÇáÇ ÊÖÑÈåã ¿
ÇáØÝá : áÇ
ÃÈæäÇ : ÃäÊ ÔÇØÑ ÎÇáÕ ¡ áÃäí æÃäÇ ØÝá áãÇ ßäÊ Ýí Óäß ßäÊ ÔÞí æÃÚÇßÓ ÃÎæÊí æÃÖÇíÞåã æÃÖÑÈåã.
ÇáØÝá : æÃäÇ ßãÇä ÈÃÖÑÈåã
- íÑæí ÎÇÏã Ãäå ßÇä íÌáÓ ÐÇÊ íæã ÈÌæÇÑ ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí Ýí ÓíÇÑÊå ¡ æÝí ÅÍÏì ÇáÔæÇÑÚ ÇáÌÇäÈíÉ ßÇä íåÏí ãä ÓÑÚÉ ÇáÓíÇÑÉ ÌÏÇ ÝáãÍå ØÝá ÕÛíÑ - ÛíÑ ãÓíÍí - áã íÊÌÇæÒ ÇáÚÇÔÑÉ ãä ÚãÑå ÝäÙÑ Åáì ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí æÞÇá áå " ßá Ïí ÐÞä íÇ ÞÓíÓ !! " ÝÇÈÊÓã ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí æÃÌÇÈ ÇáØÝá " íÇ ÔíÎ !!! ÃãÇá áæ ÔÝÊ ÐÞä ÃÈæäÇ / ãÊì åÊÞæá Ãíå !! "
- Ýí ÃÍÏì ÇáãÑÇÊ ÌÇÁ ØÝá Ýí ÇÈÊÏÇÆí Åáì ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí æåæ ÍÒíä æãÊÃËÑ ÌÏÇ íÔßæ áå áÃä Òãíáå Ýí ÇáãÏÑÓÉ ÞÇá áå Ýí ÔåÑ ÑãÖÇä æÓÇÚÉ ÇáÇÝØÇÑ áÇ íæÌÏ äÇÓ ãÇÔíÉ Ýí ÇáÔÇÑÚ ¡ ÝÃäÊã ÇáãÓíÍííä áíÓ áßã æÌæÏ Ýí ÇáÈáÏ ¡ ÝåÏà ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí ãä ÑæÚå æÓÃáå " æÃäÊ ÑÏíÊ Úáíå æÞáÊ áå Ãíå ¿ " ÝÃÌÇÈå ÇáØÝá " áã ÃÞá ÔíÆÇ æáßä ÃÊÖÇíÞÊ ÌÏÇ " ÝÞÇá áå ÃÈæäÇ / ÈíÔæí " áæ ÞÇáß ÇáßáÇã Ïå ÊÇäí Þæáå ÃÕá ÃÍäÇ áíäÇ ÈíæÊ ãÔ ÞÇÚÏíä Ýí ÇáÔæÇÑÚ ".
ÈÑßÉ ÕáæÇÊ ÃÈæäÇ ÇáÞãÕ / ÈíÔæí ßÇãá Êßæä ãÚäÇ æáÅáåäÇ ÇáãÌÏ ÇáÏÇÆã Åáì ÇáÃÈÏ ... Ããíä

Comments

• :)
    Thanx for the story.
  • For our non-Arabic reading participants, I tried to translate to the best of my ýabilities since there are really nice storiesýþ:þ
    þ+++þ
    These are stories about Abouna Pishoi Kamel and childrenþ:þ
    1) þOne day, Abouna walked into the church playground and found one of the ýkids upset. He (abouna) went to him and asked him "what is bothering you?" ýthe kid replied, "This person cursed me out" Abouna hugged him and told ýhim, " Lucky you, just like Christþ"þ
    þ2) one day, abouna went to visit one of the families and started talking with ýone of the kids in that family (who later became a priest) The conversation ýwent as followsþ:þ
    Abouna: Are you Naughtyþ?þ
    Child: No I am not
    Abouna: Do you bother your brothers and sistersþ?þ
    Child: No
    Abouna: Do you hit themþ?þ
    Child: No
    Abouna: You are great because when I was your age I was very mischievous ýýand used to bother my brothers and sisters and hit themþ.þ
    Child: Me too
    (þI guess the point of the story was to get the child to confess, but that is just ýmy inputþ)
    3) þOne of the servants says that he was riding next to abouna in his ýý(abouna's) car in one of the side streets. He started slowing down and a ýyoung child probably under 10 years, who was not Christian, saw him and ýsaid "This is a HUGE beard for a priest" (Meant in a sarcastic way). Abouna ýreplied back, with a smile on his face "you should see Abouna Matthews ýbeard, what will you say then?" (Meant for humilityþ)
    4) þOne time, a child in grammar school came to him and he (the child) upset ýand started complaining that one of his colleagues in school told him that ýduring the month of Ramadan (fasting time for Muslims) and around the ýtime of breakfast (around 5 or 6 pm) no one is in the street. That means that ýyou Christians are existent. So abouna started to calm the kid down and ýasked him " did you answer him? and what did you tell him?" The kid ýanswered " I didn't say anything but I am very upset." Abouna responded ýsaying, " If he says that to you again simple answer him saying that we have ýhomes and we don't wonder around the streets all day and nightþ" þ
    May the Prayers of Abouna Pishoi Kamel be with us and Glory be to God ýforever... Amen
    þ+++þ
    I am sorry if I miss translated or misinterpreted anything, feel free to fix ýwhatever I missedýþ.þ
  • Hi coptic boy thank you verey much for the translation
    Good job.
    God bless pray for me.
  • hey emprocious
    thanks for the story, its quite nice...

and thanks Coptic Boy for the translation :) ... its quite accurate as far as im concerned! good job ;)

take care and God bless
  • wel for the non-arabic readers that was great :)
  • hay emprocious thats very nyc
    and thanx a bunch coptic boy hehe arabic gives me the creeps :) nar jkz
    thnx agen both u guys

GB ALL
    +FROG+