edited August 2013 in Personal Issues

Comments

• Most people and myself if not everyone has done evil and is deserving of hell. Sins which ought not or appear to not be deserving of forgiveness but we must all repent
    those who started good sometimes end up being the worst and I don't mean sexual sins

"The secrets things belong to the LORD but the revealed things belong to us and our children"

That means we can not judge even a prostitute because she may be like those of the eleventh hour who never heard His voice as poweful but I don't know if that is true in this day and age. Why would God give permission for people to sin? Their sound has gone through all the earth but must they be orthodox?

Today is the Day of Salvation

Jesus says Judge not that you be not Judged
    That does not mean if we do not judge we are going to heaven but it means those things we forgive in another person which is as our own will not be the reason for our condemnation

Do not despair sorry I am not very smart in addressing the actual topic at hand but I felt I should say something

----------
    there is something not quite right about what I said I do not know what it is but I want to change some of it
    I think it is that God is longsuffering and knows how to deal with all people whether christians or not I hope that does not make people think Jesus thinks its okay for you to sin a little "If that servant says in his heart my master is delaying his coming the master of that servant will come on a day he is not looking for him"
  • A priest in my church, recently addressed this exact issue in a sermon of his. In fact, he says that, we are all good people, but are inclined to sin. Therefore, despite we are good people, sometimes fall and do bad things. However, in all simplicity, never forget that we are created by the hands of The Almighty and that His Holy Spirit dwells in us.
  • james 4:17
    'therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin' (orthodox study Bible).

of course it's best to do good because your heart is full of love for God, but failing to do good is sin in itself.
    so if you know what you need to do, do it, and as you study the Bible, pray and learn to love God, it will become more and more natural to do good.