Wednesday of Holy Week

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hey guys i was wondering if any of you knew wut went on wednesday during holy week....i know i asked about tuesday b4 but i would like 2 know about wednesday

thanks
GBU :-*

Comments

• Judas Iscariot went to the high priests planning how to capture Jesus and betray Him, so they planned to capture Jesus the next day and give Judas 30 pieces of silver
    (this is why we fast on wednesdays)
  • Judas plots to betray Jesus
    Wednesday first hour John 11:46-57
    Luke 22:1-6
    John 12:1-8
    Mathew 26:3-16
  • Also, on Wednesday, a woman came and pour down fragrant oil on his head (not to be confused with the woman that washed His feet with her tears) and it cost (estimated) 300 Denaris.
    We a comparison between the woman who pour expensive fragrant oil and the deciple who pourd rotten cheap oil (betraying his master then later committing suicide)
    Thought I would share (I read that contemplation in a book
  • i think its also wen liek ur not allowed 2 like kiss each other because judas betrayed jesus with a kiss - i think so wel im wrong can some1 correct me
    thanx guys
  • haya guys good stuff
    umm mazza i think its the thursday u cant kiss people coz thats wen judas kissed him plz correct me if im wrong

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • actaully as of the eve of thursday which corrosponds to wednesday night, u no longer are allowed to greet anyone.
  • o ok thnx lol u were right mazza
    thnx for clearing it up psalmist

GB ALL
    +FROG+