El Keraza Magazine in English?

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Does anyone know El Keraza is still translated into English and if so how one can get it? It used to be posted online on the copticpope website but it hasn't been for years. This is so important for those of us who can't read Arabic but want to stay in the loop about what is going on in the Coptic Church.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I keep looking but have not found it!  It is quite sad, they recently posted an article in el keraza arabic about coptic churches in america practicing "new age orthodoxy" - but dont post it in english?!?!  How does that help us.  Thats why people arent more aware of it! 
  • [quote author=elshammaa link=topic=14375.msg164350#msg164350 date=1367003130]
    I keep looking but have not found it!  It is quite sad, they recently posted an article in el keraza arabic about coptic churches in america practicing "new age orthodoxy" - but dont post it in english?!?!  How does that help us.  Thats why people arent more aware of it!

Wow! That sounds like an interesting article. Someone should certainly translate it for the edification of English speakers.

Can someone who read it summarise this article, please?
  • Agape Qawe.  The article you are talking about will soon be posted on returntoorthodoxy.com.  We will post the Arabic original and an English translation.
  • [quote author=AntoniousNikolas link=topic=14375.msg165894#msg165894 date=1378915976]
    Agape Qawe.  The article you are talking about will soon be posted on returntoorthodoxy.com.  We will post the Arabic original and an English translation.

The website isn't working for me, Antonious. Is it down right now?
  • Does anyone know where I can find the arabic version of el-keraza magazine on a website or PDF?

God bless