Coptic psalm

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
does anyone know what book i should in for the coptic psalms ( dont say bible because i dont have a coptic bible) any book would be great, because i want to start saying them during the liturgies

Comments

• St Shenouda the Archimandrite Coptic Society has a 4 module software system. One of the modules is the Coptic katameros for daily readings (no seasons). Otherwise you'll have to get the Coptic/Arabic book for daily readings from Egypt.
  • [quote author=kahraba13 link=topic=14365.msg164134#msg164134 date=1365504342]
    does anyone know what book i should in for the coptic psalms ( dont say bible because i dont have a coptic bible) any book would be great, because i want to start saying them during the liturgies

Maktabet el Ma7ba in Egypt might have the Coptic Katamaros for all of the seasons. I got mine from the Monastery in Newberry, CA and that is where they got them. The monastery did not have the Coptic Katamaros for Pascha (I was specifically looking for one that contained the Coptic Expositions) but they did have the Annual Sundays, Lenten, and Pentecostal Days.