Hos Epchois

Can Hos Epchois (Long Tasbeha Hymn chnanted as part of the Kiahk Hos) be chanted during the Great fast?

Also, Two versions of the Hymn HICS record it with alelluias at the end while Moallem Gad Doesnt.

Can anyone answer my question and clear up the the ending of it for me? Thank you and God Bless

P.S Can you also please explain the place of ali-elnoselil in it all.

Comments

• [quote author=Faithfull Servant 1 link=topic=14322.msg163717#msg163717 date=1362912088]
    Can Hos Epchois (Long Tasbeha Hymn chnanted as part of the Kiahk Hos) be chanted during the Great fast?
    yes

Also, Two versions of the Hymn HICS record it with alelluias at the end while Moallem Gad Doesnt.

for kiahk, the alleluia's are exactly like the psalm 150 alli (except for the last one). I don't know about the alli for lent. I havn't heard a recording of it in a lent set. If m.Gad records specifically for Lent, than i would take his word for it.

P.S Can you also please explain the place of ali-elnoselil in it all.

Ali nos ellil is before the hoos. You are supposed to say Doxasi o theos emmon ALLELUIA....that alleluia is alli nos ellil. It's like the beginning of anok pe pikouji.
  • From what I know the Hos can be said on any feast, and during kiahk and lent and the resurrection. The allelouias at the end of the Hos Mgad has recorded also but separately in some recordings. And it is the same as the way abouna mettias recorded it in the HICS files.
  • Thank you guys a lot.

God Bless