my future endeavour is to give out programming pamphlets all over the world

edited February 2013 in Random Issues
my future endeavour is to give out programming pamphlets all over the world to whoever wants to join a programming club in their free time headed by me. It will be what interests people like me which is video games.
I am not doing that for money.
I don't mind if others start it instead of me. But it has to be a club which truly is not full of arrogant people who will not work together or grudge to share
I want to have a good hobby.

where to find people who will share information?

Do people believe in the open source movement? or must we live with our future controlled by people who are rough in their expectations?

we will never prosper as a nation until we show hospitality to all christians whether coptic or not
no one will be willing to share.

the requirements to join will be you already have a job you are content with or you are content with your life. I need reliable people

If it succeeds I will share the money obtained or give it all to charity

I don't trust the people that head these things these days I think you have to fit in to get help and they are not patient with obsessive and slow people. They don't care how important it is to me to be patient with me. They just say in their mind I am greedy and why they should stop my ambitious sinful desires

I don't just want people willing to share but to give the group a true feeling they are going to arrive somewhere

how likely will people be to share all that they know (ofcourse finished products of games should not be shared) but to give people the chance to figure out how I can make the game to give all the information about tools and programming knowledge