Would like to share!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well, and preparing yourselves for the Fast of the Ninevites'.

So, I would like to share my story! I have been over weight my entire life and this year I've decided to make a change! After a ton of research with my overweight cousin, we found a program that looked really promising and gimmick-free. So he was willing to try it first and lost a significant amount of weight. When I saw that it was working, I started it myself. Thank God, he has finished his weight loss and maintained it for months! I am still losing weight, but just wanted to share with anyone who would be interested.

I became really passionate about the program since it was my way out of obesity after 20 years of dealing with this problem. I decided to be a health coach to help people get through the same struggles of obesity and conquer their limitations! I know a lot of people within the Egyptian community deal with the same problems I went through so I would really love to help anyone who is willing to help themselves. I thought, being a member of this forum, it would be a great way to reach a bunch of Egyptians at once :)

Just for a reference, I've lost a little over 65 lbs and have been on the program since mid-November. My cousin lost 100+lbs in 5 1/2 months, and has kept it off for months. We were so blessed to find this program and now I just want to share it with everyone!

Here is my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pmansour91 You can see the before and after pictures on there. If you or anyone you know is interested, message/friend me on facebook or PM me on here. Thank you everyone, and if I can just help one person out of obesity with me, I'd be so happy!

Remember me in your prayers :)