my unanswered prayer that needs answering

edited February 2013 in Faith Issues
Right now I am trying to live up to what I saw is the clear path I should take which is study in the day time and play at night time but not too long so as not to wake up late the next day

However it is the holidays for me and family such as siblings asks you don't need to study in the holidays and when I am studying I feel like blaspheming them

I want to master a video game but I see no point as I will hardly ever get breaks I am a man now.

I said to myself my life has to be going somewhere everyday I have to learn things adults are interested and proud of

I said to myself I will just do the hard work that is life and if God wants me to take it easy He will ease my path by finding time in my life

the purpose of this post is I don't believe God will show me when I can play games or have time for myself He will leave me in my misery to figure it out by chance  and overthinking which leads also to fainting as it eats up my flesh

and as I am studying I guess in a sense I am very upset at God and cursing Him in a sense. I am lacking faith in Him

please this is a serious topic it is like this all my christian walk

I need someone to work out for me a plan maybe

is it because I do not exercise or workout? because the thought of that is really torturing me as I may try that and find it does not help

I hate this body and mind I am in

Comments

• Yup, u answered your own question  :)  Start working out, join a good gym, one that builds stamina not those that give pills and drinks and starve you! Take your Agpeya with u for times u may have to wait for a particular exercise machine or something.
    For me, I think it is important that mind, body and soul are in sync! I think they should have a perfect balance for a balanced life. I feel video games can teach and stimulate the mind, it's just the kind u choose. Right now I have found a site called Luminosity; it has different 'games' to train the mind e.g help with memory, swift and correct decision making etc.

[center]GOD LOVES us!!![/center]
  • [center]God bless you[/center]
  • Mike,
    Physical labor (including chores), exercise, and pure fun are all opportunities to meditate upon the Savior and the Scriptures.
    While you are doing chores, recite the Scriptures to yourself.
    While you are exercising, say a prayer or liturgical phrase during each repetition. This will help your muscles exercise to the failure point sooner without all the boring counting. Also, you will be ingraining the Truth of God in your mind until it becomes a part of you.  Keep on persevering. HH Pope Shenouda has some great YouTube sermons about patience, endurance, perseverance, and commitment.  Keep fighting the evil ones and they will flee from you as you get stronger.  Peace and power be with you.