Simple Coptic Translation

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I bought an old book with wood covers. It is printed in black and red ink. I believe it to be religious in nature and would just like to know something about its contents. Is there anyone that could help me? If so I can put some images up somewhere and post a link. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• If the language is Coptic, Arabic, or Greek (or any of the common Modern European languages really) I believe many people here can help. I'd be interested in seeing what book this is.
  • There doesn't seem to be anyway to attach files here. Tomorrow I will take some pictures of the book and put them up somewhere and provide a link.
  • ok, we look forward to it!
  • I'll help you when you send us pictures. I have a lot of manuscripts like the one you described (electronic copies only). If I can't help, I know people who can.
  • Rem,

We need to talk about manuscripts.  I have a research project that I am working on that requires me to look at manuscripts, or at least published texts in catalogs...etc. Having trouble locating academic info on a couple manuscripts. I hope you can be able to help.