Christ or anti-christ

edited April 2005 in Faith Issues
Hey guys,
I recently read an article that on March 8th 2004 Christ appeared to a group of people on a bus headed to Canada. They say he appeared on the cross in a fiery figure. The thing that troubles me is that they claim that the vision told them that the end of the world would be on 9/11/2005. However, this is against the bible. We learn that no one knows when the end of the world is. Could this actually be Jesus Christ? the anti-christ? or could it be something else?

-Pete

Comments

• hi every body
    jesus said in the bible :
    if some body told you the chist is here or over there do not belive them.and do not listen to him(jesus said)

so I think it my be just a lie or a divill games you know..

ofcourse there is an exception for that case like anba beshoy the perfect man he saw jesus and he tolld all the monks about the time of jesus will apper again.and you know the rest of the story.

any way my dear we can see jesus every day in the church
    and we can talk to him every day ;minute and every second

you can talk to him by your prayers and you can listen to him by reading his bible.

so I think we do not have to warry about things such as thes things .
    god bless all of us amen
  • well said
    jesus said that no one knows when his second coming is not even the angels in heaven. an u said that jusus appeared in a fiery fgure??? shouldnt he appear with a bright light and a look full of holiness?? do u get wat i mean-- i don think it was real
    it was an anti-christ
  • [quote author=JesusTa2 4life link=board=1;threadid=1416;start=0#msg23181 date=1112585360]
    If i can recall correctly, it is written in the book of Revelations that many false prophets will come teaching and making ''miracles'' claiming to be God, but that we shouldn't fall for it. To know that it is Christ, he will be coming from the East on a big Cloud and the entire world will know him and recognize him and his angels. Sorry not too sure about the other details of his coming but this is one of the main things to be aware of. Whether or not it was a real apparition this is based on their faith in Christ, but as to the EXACT date of the end of the world as u guys said b4 that might not b correct, although many signs DO indicate the end very shortly, however still the 9/11/2005 thing is pure doodoo :P

Hope this helps.
  • hay
    no way as if as it is sed above no1 noes yes totally on a bus do u hav the article? i wanna c it if u got it
    but that is just dumb 9/11 k im gonna keep it in mind jkz :P
    yar prob. 1 of the antichrists or sum1 just playin joke

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • yea the devils full of rubbish and lies
  • Hey,
    I dont have the article, but i remember it catching my eye in a newspaper called SUN. Hope that helps Frog.

I dont really think that they were lying. I think that someone did really appear to them, but was it really christ? No. But wat was it?

-Pete
  • i think the SUN might actually be a tabloid
  • "Then if anyone says to you, 'look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 14:24-27

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only." Matthew 24:36

"Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the hosue had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." Matthew 24:42-44

Is it possible that Christ would go against his teachings and show the world when the end of the world is? Not only is Christ going against his own teachings but that questions God's justice. Why were others who lived previously not informed and why this generation? What's the point of striving for the heavenly when God will come before hand to tell you that the time has come so prepare. If this was true then there would be no point in living a righteous life for everyone would await for God to tell them when He's coming. As far as I'm concerned, it's from the Devil. God bless.
  • im 300% wit u thats exactly rite there is no better way to say it good stuff ;)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=1;threadid=1416;start=0#msg39628 date=1127943867]
    well, it was obviously the devil cuz september 11, 2005 past and look, nothing!

I think it was September 11, 2001 MarMar lol, but it's ok we all make mistakes!
  • nooooo Coptic Servant you understood her wrong. If you read the whole thread, you see that these group of ppl claim that Christ appeared to them and said that the end of the world is on Sept. 11, 2005.... When Marmar said "look, nothing" she meant that sept. 11, 2005 came and went and absolutely positively nothing happened.
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=1;threadid=1416;start=0#msg39633 date=1127949666]
    nooooo Coptic Servant you understood her wrong. If you read the whole thread, you see that these group of ppl claim that Christ appeared to them and said that the end of the world is on Sept. 11, 2005.... When Marmar said "look, nothing" she meant that sept. 11, 2005 came and went and absolutely positively nothing happened.

ahh...I guess I was the one that made the mistake, lol, hehehe, sorry MarMar!
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=1;threadid=1416;start=15#msg39644 date=1127955605]
    no problem!
    my eyes are going as well...lol
    mental stress from school.. no problem, so now we know, but Christ told us, not even the ANgels in Heaven know when the ned of th world is gunna be..

Thank you for accepting my apology