God and the Devil...signs....

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Okay, I have this sorta serious like situation, and I've been praying 4 God's hand in it, and I think I might have gotten an answer today, but it couda been fake. Like Abouna mentioned something during the Liturgy and then my mom, during a sunday sachool servants meeting thingy, and I looked for comfort in peoples eyes and found none. This could be God' way of saying dump it... or the Devils way of getting me upset and making me doubt God's love for me, and cursing my life (lol, soap opera) So uhh, it could go both ways, either God's trying to tell me something.... or the devil is using the people I trust most to fool me??

Comments

• I don't know what to tell ya kid..follow your heart, it's where God dwells. If God lives in your heart then what is there to fear? God bless.
  • have you considered talking to someone about it? someone you trust will give you a wise answer/solution?
    perhaps you can sit down with a trusted sunday school servant, or an adult (could your parents, could be someone else's parents lol)

try talking to your FOC, they're usually full of wisdom and God's words...

if you're still unsure, all i can tell you is keep praying, and we'll pray for you

take care and God bless
  • One thing that a priest once told me that could help is that God's answers are usually clear and uncomplicated. In other words, if you get a lot of confusing and contradictory influences it is probably not God's work. Hope things get better.

Cheers,
    Fadi
  • [quote author=CrazyCopt link=board=1;threadid=1415;start=0#msg23173 date=1112578775]
    have you considered talking to someone about it? someone you trust will give you a wise answer/solution?
    perhaps you can sit down with a trusted sunday school servant, or an adult (could your parents, could be someone else's parents lol)

try talking to your FOC, they're usually full of wisdom and God's words...

if you're still unsure, all i can tell you is keep praying, and we'll pray for you

take care and God bless

exactly wat crazycopt sed find some1 that u can trust and knows a lot and pray about it talk to God like your talking to a friend sit down and talk and spill and tell God whats on your mind and tell Him to show u what is goin on and read the Bible you will find the message in there im sure it always works with me and never doubt on Gods love for u ok and we r here by your side praying 4 u ok hunni :-*

rabena ma3aki if u need anythin we r here and may God guide you and show u the right thing and may He deliver you from all the snares of the enemy
    GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • Also, usually, if you are trying to decide between option A and option B and that "sign" sugesest one. If it is from God, you will feel comfortable with that decision (even though you really wanted Option B). if not, you will not be comfortable. When I say that, I mean a certain level, still our nature becomes un-easy about things, especially if the answer we get does not go with our limited understanding or what we want.

But still, keep prayin, talk to your FOC and I am sure God works in many ways.
  • AMEN coptic boy thats exactly rite good stuff ;)

GB ALL
    +FROG+