in sin .....

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hay guys
u no how in psalm 51 we say "in sin my mother concieved me" is that like coz of adams sins? because many people asked me and i got no idea myself

thanx in advance
GB ALL
+FROG+

Comments

• as far as i know, that's right...
    we are born in sin- the original sin- the one that adam commit in paraidse...
    untill we get some sort of cleaning from it- we will always have that burden of that sin...
    its only through the sacrament baptism are we born again and recieve the Holy Spirit, and we are forgiven that sin and given a chance at eternal life....

so, what you percieved about it is corret :)

take care and God bless
  • Right on Fully Rely on God

As St. Paul said, " For all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God ". Romans 3:23

" There is none righteous, not even one; there is none who understand, there is none who seeks for God; all have turned aside, together they have become useless; there is none who does good, there is none even one ". Romans 3:10-12

" just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned "---Romans 5:12

This is the original sin from first Adam, passed down to all generation until Our Lord " second Adam " on the cross washed away by His Precious Blood.
  • hay guys thanks u rok GBU's :) ;) :D ;D :-* :-*

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • yea i have 2 agree wif frog - use r gr8
  • lol yes use r and so r u mazza

any more opinions wood b gr8
    GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1412;start=0#msg23444 date=1113133105]
    lol yes use r and so r u mazza

any more opinions wood b gr8
    GB ALL
    +FROG+

correction, make your englisi teacher happy,

"use" meaning, "all you people" , is not a word!!
  • wat if i don wanna make my english teacher happy
    and didnt u heer the new and improved language made by me i can use use in any way i want :P lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1412;start=0#msg23447 date=1113134260]
    wat if i don wanna make my english teacher happy
    and didnt u heer the new and improved language made by me i can use use in any way i want :P lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+

new and improved? no i think its the 3ady Wog language bro

ok then,
    Disobey your englisi teacher, and keep sinnin'

thats your ONLY alternative, take it or not!

(LOL)
  • lol u meen auzzie slang

lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1412;start=0#msg23455 date=1113135246]
    lol u meen auzzie slang

lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+

AUSSIE, MANNNN, I SAID WOG LANGUAGE, I AINT AUSSIE, AND U AINT AUSSIE, I ONLY GOT 1 PERSON IN MY CLASS WHO IS AUSSIE, LOL, 1 PERSON!!!
    THIS IS WHY WE HAVE WOGS AND ENGLISH TEACHERS!!

PS, Caps lock give the impression that im shouting....lol

PPS we had a WOG fight at skool, and the outcome was agreed that no one is aussie, and aussies are losers...lol,

PPPS Multiculturalism Rules!!
  • lol u never give up lol may the Lord have mercy on you
    lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • lol u never give up lol may the Lord have mercy on you
    lol
    and shouting kaman where is the christian behaviour?? lol jkz

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • how of the topic r u guys lol- hehehehe
  • lol thats wat we 'gypos' according to sherry do we sidtrak a lot lol anywayz bac to tha topic

GB ALL
    +FROG+