What can I say?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I don't know. I just have problems; random issues that I need sorted.

I'll start off with one: how do I be social?

Comments

• I really should be the last one to give advice on this, but here it is anyway:

Stop worrying about what people think of you and be yourself as long as you are following God's commandments to the best of your abilities.
  • i totally agree with Copticandproud that u should stop caring about how people see u or think about u.. and that is from experience that the way u gonna see urself people will see u. so have some confidant in urself and u will be fine... 
  • [quote author=✞ GoDLovesME ✞ link=topic=14071.msg162301#msg162301 date=1356827683]
    i totally agree with Copticandproud that u should stop caring about how people see u or think about u.. and that is from experience that the way u gonna see urself people will see u. so have some confidant in urself and u will be fine...

May I ask how old are you? Thank you for your reply and really, that's one of my huge issues. It's not that I care about how people see me, it's how they think of me. I have no good social confidence or social self esteem. You should also start practicing proper spelling and grammar. It really helps when you're in University (if you aren't already), and if you're beyond University, well, it's your choice good man!