Who took care of the martyrs and wrote their biographies?

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
4- The glorious........................... that was revealed to the persecuted and their faith in the........................... of the Lord beside the ........................... of the church for them encouraged them to withstand martyrdom

5- St........................................... with his two sons & three........................ men took care of the martyrs, wrote their biography and send them to their homes for burial 

Comments

• hi :)  I will guess.

4- The glorious reward that was revealed to the persecuted and their faith in the Power of the Lord beside the martyrs of the church for them encouraged them to withstand martyrdom

5- St  Julius El-Akhfaksy with his two sons & three young men took care of the martyrs, wrote their biography and send them to their homes for burial 

ok I know one answer is correct. :)
  • [quote author=stmina1 link=topic=14063.msg162202#msg162202 date=1356455483]
    hi :)  I will guess.

4- The glorious reward that was revealed to the persecuted and their faith in the Power of the Lord beside the martyrs of the church for them encouraged them to withstand martyrdom

5- St  Julius El-Akhfaksy with his two sons & three young men took care of the martyrs, wrote their biography and send them to their homes for burial 

ok I know one answer is correct. :)

Thanks a ton, bro! I hope to see you on the front in the year 2494.