I am not being a liar it is understandable that I have to make this post

edited October 2012 in Faith Issues
I am willing to give up my life for the sake of the salvation of the poor and the world.
If they make me fail college I will not threaten them with condemnation..because I am content in the hope that I will live eternally and nothing in the world means anything ..but it happend because it was God's will. But I beg and plead with the world not to do this to me
or any person who wants to finish and is trying or trying hard.. because it seems it is the work of the devil to destroy and you will sadden my parents but I can endure all things
"cast down but not forsaken" "perplexed but not in despair" it seems my family and you copts or others are my enemies as you will rejoice in my suffering (not that my family does) and continue your greed and hypocrisy.
I would leave it myself if I knew it was God speaking to me but please pray that the LORD destroys these things if it is God's will

Comments

• I am deleting this pathetic reply I am making
  • mikeforjesus, have you noticed you have posted 7 topics out of the last 10? I think you are replying by opening a new topic:)
    Every topic needs to be edifying, real and sincere so that we can learn from eachother.
    That is why Silence is a virtue in Christianity, unless it is very important and useful to others.
  • i think he has a lot of questions and is not sure who to ask.
    we don't have time to answer all of them, but we will do what we can.
    :)
    mikeforJesus, do you have problems in college?
    may God give you peace.
  • Are you full of doubt Mike?  We try to be strong Mike. To love those who hate themelves.

As Jesus has asked us love God first and love others as yourself and in that order we do it. Once you obey God, in example not to exalt ourself, that is to think of yourself more worthy than others, so you are humble and able to join others (commune with) and listen to others to the point of finding a lost sheep who will need the strength God gave you.
      Salvation is in the sacraments of the church. Examin them to see if you are saved.

• Are you scared for you parents Mike? Everyone in the world has a chose to make and it is their chose. We can only change them be the depth of feeling or conscience because reason is not always enough unless they are truely seeking perfection. That is to say that they want to be in the family of Christ (lineage), the alpha and omaga, from start to finish, who had his own flesh lineage adopted from king David. So we are adopted into Him and are strangers in the world even though we have parents.
  • God does not mark our sins or choices as long as we can change  for His mercy endures forever as long as they can reason with the LORD and agree and submit to Him. "If you love those who love you what reward have you? for even sinners love those who love them"

my parents chose to believe in Jesus and they also take communion when they want to. Because some people have bitterness in their hearts they will make up new rules they must obey so as to not let any enter the kingdom

I will by no means choose to be seperated from my parents for all time in conscious awareness for them. How can that be the will of God?
    Are you sure that is the God of the bible or an idol?

So I will honor my parents and not abandon them to sacrifice to the LORD
    for I desire mercy and not sacrifice says the LORD

Should I be disrespectful to my parent's and start a new life and cut them off from my life completely (because why would they want to see me if I have abandoned them?) should I bring grief to their old age and abandon them to sacrifice to the LORD? they would agree anyway if I wanted to and I insisted but I can't guarantee the success of that way "There is a way which seems good to a man but its end is the way of death"

Jesus forbid that Demon possessed man from following him and said go home and tell what Great things God has done for you
    Jesus said to the Samaritan Woman go call your husband and come here
    Jesus is not interested in saving only those who come to Him by fear but seeks and calls the Lost Sheep to Himself

• to binC

I want to speak the concerns of my heart. I want answers for myself I am not seeking to edify others as a main priority I don't have the ability to be full time on this forum. I am not planning on consuming my time on this forum
    If people are silent because they have others things to be doing I can not judge them but if they are silent because they are full of bitterness to some person well it is God that is allowed to make that assumption or judgement please forgive me.
  • Not even abraham assumed that God would let his son Isaac go to a horrible hell
    when God asked him to sacrifice him unless God would show him he deserved it
    "accounting that God was able to raise him from the dead "
    But abraham could trust God with his experience of him

•     You are to honour your parents Mike.

I pray God protects them and keeps them in good health.
  • Thankyou God Bless you
  • mikeforjesus,
    Start blaming yourself for almost 90% of the troubles in your life. It is our free will and the choices we make that changes our life to the good or bad. God does not force people to do good or bad, neither can Satan. We are created in the image of God with a conscience to choose things.
    Every wrong choice we make that is against God is tearing us apart from God and His Peace. The problem is not with God, the Church, our confession fathers, our spouses, parents, our bosses, our country but us.
      See what is there to be improved or added to your side and God will shine your life more than you can expect. God will give you peace that even reaches to many.
      By the way, Christianity is not a great book that you enjoy reading or talk about but it is a life more real than our carnal life.
      Everything that you do and anything that you missed to do will definitely bear fruit or thorn in your life.
  • That is true. My tutor says I never take any of the blame for not getting work done
  • Thanks bro but with all due respect stop forcing me to be active on this forum there was a timeframe given when people should have responded and they were hell slow I still want replies but only when I am active on the forums
    It is Embarassing and shameful for me
    and I dont want to force others on the forum either

• What's your favourite verse  in the bible Mike?
  • I don't have one maybe I will choose

Greater love has no man than this that he should lay down his life for his friends
    You are my friends if you do what I command you

He commanded only love God by heart and love our neighbor and then all our sins we do by weakness atleast are perhaps forgiven

Or maybe I will choose Love covers a multitude of sins

There is no word I can say which will please all

• Those are good verses and to me your last comment says something. Pleasing people, I feel is not what we are trying to do as it is not true happiness. We aren't to make people happy but that we love them. The devil can be happy when a house burns down or when a brother fights a brother.
      True happiness is contentment. Looking at accepting the things in our life in a humble way so as to not brother fight  brother or rebuilding the house that the devil was so happy in it's destruction. Therefore I will love my brother even if I disagree with him and honour him by listening to what he has to say of himself.
  • Thanks Joshua

To all: I am going to pursue my promise to be off this forum no matter what. Lying in this case is unacceptable

If God wanted me here He would make a way for it
  •     God bless you Mike, keep you safe.

I'm having my third son in two weeks time and we don't know what to name him yet.

Pray for us Mike.
  • I will pray

Jesus have mercy

I recommend a book or go to a site with a list of babies. My sister is also having a baby soon. She said she will name the child when she is delivered but she is reading a list of names.

• Maybe I am being a hypocrite I would hope I can endure failure but that does not eliminate the fact that I feel my life has been destroyed for I can not see a better way to live it.