religious schools

2»

Comments

• hey it's me again, actually to correct myself 2 people got stabbed and one person got beat up really bad but thank god they are all ok now and on a slow recovery. this news was all over the news on tv and in the papers as well. scary stuff. also i'm from kitchener, ontario, canada and i got to st. mary's coptic orthodox church. my school is known for gangs, weapons, and fights at least everyday or at least 3 evey week, in all of kitchener, waterloo, and cambridge. so this school is very crazy.

please pray for me, thanks, god bless, René
  • omw (o my word) and u still go to the skool!?!?!?!?!?!
    that is very very very bad. wat does government that sis crazy stuff. gangs weapons and fights :o :o :o YALAHWI
    cant u change skools? anyway we will all pray 4 u and may the Lord protect u as u r His beautiful child.

GBU
    GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • i have been in catholic shcool since the beginning of time and i think there are mainly two factors.
    a) if ur parents dont bring u up in strict orthodox, two things can happen which happened to me.

u can either learn alot about god and be well educated bc u dont go to sunday school. me, all my knowlege up untill two yrs ago came from school, and its not bad, u study scripture etc. and at this point in ur life they arent going to go in depth, so few things will contradict.

the second is that the child will be confused, which again happened to me. so my advice is that if anyone is going to catholic school it might be better to wait until they are of age bc they will be confused.

otherwise i would go for it bc personaly, nobody chop my head off here, bc i think kids are more disapline
  • one last thing. i dont know if my friends are a bunch of lunys or what but why am i always getting singled out bc i go to catholic school. is there anyone here who would explain this to me, and if not good bc now i could rub it in their pisage. >:(

bc there is nothing wrong w going to a religious school.

bah humbug
  • PRAY!!!!
  • AMENNNN!!!!!!!!! Tell your FOC

GB ALL
    +FROG+