Who are your Priests

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Ok guys, I always get the preiests of the Churches confuse in North America. So i would ask yuo all kindly to copy the followin template and state the answers besided. I'll go first

Church Name: The Church of the Virgin Mary and St. Athansius. St. Philopateer and St. Anthony the Great, St. Mina and Pope Kirollos 1st (3amod El deen).

Priests: Abouna Angaelos Saad (GBHIM)Abouna Max, Domatieus, Botrous and Pishoy (God bless the all)

Loaction: Mississauga, ON. Canada

During the week:
Church Name: St. George and St. Mercurius
Priest(s): Abouna Antonious Samaan (GREAT GUY)

Comments

• Church Name: St. Mark

Priests: Abouna Shenouda Maher

Loaction: Rochester, NY

hopefully soon we will be building the second monastery in USA...St. Shenouda monastery
  • Church Name: St. George and St. Mina

Priest: Abouna Roufail

• Church Name: The Church of the Virgin Mary and St. Athansius. St. Philopateer and St. Anthony the Great, St. Mina and Pope Kirollos 1st (3amod El deen).

Priests: Abouna Angaelos Saad (GBHIM)Abouna Max, Domatieus, Botrous and Pishoy (God bless the all)

Loaction: Mississauga, ON. Canada

^ditto :)

God Bless!!
  • My Preist is Abouna :)
  • LOL o yer
    y onli north american pplz?

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=0#msg22426 date=1111487442]
    y onli north american pplz?

well, it clearly states,

[quote author=Psalmist link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=0#msg22414 date=1111466662]
    Ok guys, I always get the preiests of the Churches confuse in North America.
  • i dont know if this might help theres a lot of churches heres a list
    http://www.coptic.org/north_am.htm
    http://www.suscopts.org/churches.html
  • Psalmist
    Here is a comprehensive list, click on the church name to know the father's that serve there. This list gets updated often by members of that church.

http://www.copticchurch.net/topics/directory/churches_all.php

Hope this helps
  • now that u guys have outdone me with ur tech, i will be old school:

abuna george!!wooooot wooot
  • thanx for clearing that up Mikhail_04 ;D :D :)
  • Church Name: St. George
    Priest(s): Abouna Angelos Sarkis

Rachelle
  • [quote author=Psalmist link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=0#msg22440 date=1111516591]
    thanx for clearing that up Mikhail_04 ;D :D :)

LOL, haha
    anytime freind, no problem!
    GBU
  • Saint Mary and Saint Verena

Anaheim, California

Fr. Joseph Wahba Boules

GOD BLESS
  • Name: Saint Abanoub and Saint Anthony Coptic Orthodox Church

Priest: Abouna George Greiss

God Bless,
    Mariam
  • St. Mary and St. Athanasius
    Clergy - Fr. Antonious Younan Solimon
    - Fr. Bishoy Bastawros
    - Fr. Antony Atallah
    - Fr. David Elias

our church is in Northridge, come visit some time ;D
  • Hey Pslamist,
    I guess all St. Athanasius churches have big congregations and alot of priestsm, we have about 1000 families and 4 priests
  • I must agree my friend by 2008 the church congregation is expected to be 2500 families. OH YEA
  • [quote author=Psalmist link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=15#msg22466 date=1111551137]
    I must agree my friend by 2008 the church congregation is expected to be 2500 families. OH YEA

if it will aproximately double and a half of congregration in 2008, then u guys will need a double and a half of Abounas, thus, 8.5 preists shall be available, tho im not sure bout the .5 part.
  • I forgot to add to pray for Fr. Antonious Younan because he isnt feeling good and he cant do much since he is really old so please pray hard
  • Coptic Orthodox Church of St. Mark JC NJ
    Clergy: Fr. Abraam Sleman
    Fr. Markos Ayoub

Visit the sister sites
    http://www.SaintMark.com
    http://www.CopticChurch.net
    :D
    (Tasbeha.org) ;D
  • well not double and a half, since currently we're standing at 1800 families, so in truth its a little less than double so then 9 priests but the more the merrier. And GB Abouna Younan and help him and restore his health so that he may shepherd his flock for many more years.
  • St. Mark (The Makkar)
    Fr. Moises Boghdady

Pete
  • [quote author=awad link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=0#msg22439 date=1111511595]
    now that u guys have outdone me with ur tech, i will be old school:

You never cease to amaze me..old school huh? How about brainless? I'm just joking (not really) ;)
  • We have 65 families...lol....Rabena yebarek...

Mike
  • hey all

church: st abraams

priests: fr mina & fr paula

cum visit lol ;D
  • LOL i was asking b4 y its in america but my sister puts it down. LOL good on ya gal by tha way HAAPY BIRTHDAY :) ;) :D ;D :-* :-* :-*

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • hey
    thanx frog
    luv ya heaps
  • :D ;D :) ;) lol welcome. i luv u more ;) :D :-* :-*
  • [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=15#msg22498 date=1111631366]
    [quote author=awad link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=0#msg22439 date=1111511595]
    now that u guys have outdone me with ur tech, i will be old school:

You never cease to amaze me..old school huh? How about brainless? I'm just joking (not really) ;)

Ok thats bees, pile of poop. i think that woot woot is for that higher race of species so...that excludes thee, buddy