I have told some great study advice personally for some people but..

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I know others may benefit from it too

I feel bad that some people benefit and others do not.

If you are desperate please tell me and I will send you a private message

Comments

• [quote author=andrewabdelmessih link=topic=13100.msg153920#msg153920 date=1333092677]
    I know others may benefit from it too

I feel bad that some people benefit and others do not.

If you are desperate please tell me and I will send you a private message

If you have something to say then say it here, if not then don't post. For all we know you could be an advertiser.
  • Actually I call upon the moderators to ban the above andrewabdelmessih. He sent me a PM full of advertisements, and I assume he did the same to many other members.
  • The above user was me
  • Actually I don't care about you anymore may God do so to your soul as He sees fit you rebel and even if it means to ban you from His kingdom for all time
  • Rubbish post
  • This was the message

Before you post about study problems

try listening to this sound on your ipod
    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/_a1eWCC3/shouldhelpyoustudy.html
    HURRY FOR THE FILE MAY EXPIRE SOON
    (I accidently deleted the file and then uploaded it again)
    it helps me study. It does not ruin my focus and it helps me not hear when others are talking. I Can even use it to study in a cafe but I have not tried that.

You should also get a good digital voice recorder. Mine records my lectures perfectly. I have a sony one. You should keep listening to it over and over straight after the lecture until you understand it.

Also consider getting a tutor. It will help you to get a richer university experience. The purpose of university is to get knowledge and skills.

I have a gopano micro for 360 degree videos attachment to my iphone but its not good enough and am not willing to pay for better at the moment

Jesus loves everyone
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=topic=13100.msg153956#msg153956 date=1333169779]
    Actually I don't care about you anymore may God do so to your soul as He sees fit you rebel and even if it means to ban you from His kingdom for all time
    -_- that's unnecessary.
  • Before I leave I must apologise I'm so sorry for saying that but I'm not coming back here
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=topic=13100.msg153956#msg153956 date=1333169779]
    Actually I don't care about you anymore may God do so to your soul as He sees fit you rebel and even if it means to ban you from His kingdom for all time

Was this directed to me??
  • You just love to embarrass people and reject people
    I said I'm sorry but you do not know to forgive me
  • I beg your forgiveness please forgive me
  • I am really really sorry. What I said is devilish and you did not deserve it
  • I said it because I assumed you are a copt believing in eternal torment and rejecting all those outside of it to darkness for all time, which would lead to me also being lost
    for not preaching orthodoxy to all my acquaintances or friends which you are probably not and even if you were I was a demon for what I said because you still do not deserve what I said. It was wrong. Some people just trust in God like you and my parents without deriving this trust from the scriptures and without needing to understand the good news to believe in God's goodness. For salvation happens after death if people are capable of changing according to me
  • I said it also because I was jealous of your grace, fame and wisdom with words and the intimacy of your relationship with God
  • BTW I never really meant what I said that I do not care
    I swear to God
    The most painful part is rebel i know I meant by it that you did not care about a stranger who can get his feelings Hurt easily
  • Dude, chill.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=13100.msg154019#msg154019 date=1333315362]
    Dude, chill.

Exactly. I really don't even know what to say. You extrapolated on a lot of stuff that wasn't there. This post started as an ad. I have no idea how we got here.
  • Instead of brother chill, it is dude chill (i.e I do not have to give two hoots about you and probably if we were in a group and it was in the dark of the day you would say it in a loud sharp fashion- tearing manner)

One is affirming the other is controlling and suffocating and full of guile and arrogance

You are speaking as a blind person- not taking the plank out of your eye first to remove mine. You can take the plank out of your own eye by speaking out of love

You have already formed your clubs and noone is welcome but those who satisfy your conditional criteria's

the wisdom of God is first peacable, then gentle and willing to yield. But the wisdom of this world is demonic springing from bitterness

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this that you visit widows and orphans in their time of trouble

Are we really harmless as doves and having no malice as babes?

It bothers me that some of you value prudence over mercy when noone really has the heavenly wisdom if they are not acting lovingly with transparency
  • Mike nobody here is controlling you. We are not sitting on the street fighting each others with our own clubs. We do not even know you, or at least I do not.  Look back at this thread. What started all of this? Christ4Life thought that andrewabdelmessih is a spam like the many other that we get on here every week and he wanted to exploit it, before it causes any trouble. That is when you came in and started an argument, well more like a one sided argument on how awful Christ4Life is when he was not even talking to you. He  just thought that the other account was spam.

Then you come in about how you do not care about him. Why all of this? When TITL tried to help , you made her look like a gang leader. This is not how we operate here.

Go over the whole thread again and if you have problems with a certain member solve it in private and if that did not work contact the moderator. There is absolutely no need for you to accuse people of all of this publicly for millions to see.
  • [table]
    [tr]
    [td][/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]Why should I want to go to church if I will get from people dude and think stay away from me

So what if millions see does God not also see
    If people can be harmed by my words by having a bad reputation well then you confess that bad things can happen to good people
    But the bible says otherwise
    But I do not think Christ4life and TITL are any worse than me but I thought they were blindly following the will and teachings of men who think they are orthodox
    They are taught to value prudence over mercy

• [quote author=mikeforjesus link=topic=13100.msg154052#msg154052 date=1333378902]
    [table]
    [tr]
    [td][/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]Why should I want to go to church if I will get from people dude and think stay away from me

Really??? You are going to church for you own salvation and relationship with God. Where else will you practice the sacraments? 
  • Anyway I go to church every week now
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=topic=13100.msg154054#msg154054 date=1333379435]
    Anyway I go to church every week now

Good, make sure you pray for me.
  • Please pray for me too
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=topic=13100.msg154041#msg154041 date=1333373302]
    Instead of brother chill, it is dude chill (i.e I do not have to give two hoots about you and probably if we were in a group and it was in the dark of the day you would say it in a loud sharp fashion- tearing manner)

One is affirming the other is controlling and suffocating and full of guile and arrogance

You are speaking as a blind person- not taking the plank out of your eye first to remove mine. You can take the plank out of your own eye by speaking out of love

You have already formed your clubs and noone is welcome but those who satisfy your conditional criteria's

the wisdom of God is first peacable, then gentle and willing to yield. But the wisdom of this world is demonic springing from bitterness

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this that you visit widows and orphans in their time of trouble

Are we really harmless as doves and having no malice as babes?

It bothers me that some of you value prudence over mercy when noone really has the heavenly wisdom if they are not acting lovingly with transparency
    Hahahah. That's hilarious!! I've never anyone interpret "dude" in that way. LOL
  • Thanks buddy

I don't know why I feel like sharing this but I think life is all suffering
    We must work all the time until Our Lord says we can rest

I think that should encourage us it encourages me that I know there will be an end to our Labor and I can rest and be happy when God says we can rest

Working is hard in this life because we feel our life is being consumed but in the world to come we know there will be a time for everything and our happiness is ensured