Today is the Day of Salvation

edited February 2012 in Faith Issues
The Good News of the gospel is no matter what state you are in, today you can be saved.
This may seem a protestant term but it is found in the bible, according to His mercy He saved us
This means we are being saved all those who truly came to Jesus because they wanted a new life and really became remorseful of their state and not because it is popular (and will give you the best of both worrds) will be in the process of regeneration and God is conforming us to the likeness of His Son

When you make Jesus your LORD and Saviour, He will turn you into a vessel of the Holy Spirit, you will always seek to grow and you will not often have the feeling of returning to Sin.

There is danger that if you do not accept Jesus Christ today to save you from your sins you will perish or be lost. If you are alive tommorow you will still be given that chance of salvation. But if you delay you may not be saved.

The very fact that God is merciful is why His anger will be very great towards them who disrespected the sacrifice of Christ. And the ruin of that house will be great. The wicked will be turned into hell and all the nations which forget God.
"The Wicked will be as a fiery oven in the time of His anger"

The bible says My People will never be put to shame.

"Whoever believes in Him will not be put to shame"

"He is the author and finisher of our Faith" "And He which begun a good work in you will complete it till the day of Jesus Christ"

He don't want us to be very afraid of death. Rejoice in the LORD with trembling

He releases all them who through fear of death were in bondage.

All those people who are afraid of death are sick people, myself included. Because those who are living righteously should have hope in God.
Let the righteous rejoice

Comments

• Very good thread User157. I'm glad to see you rejoicing in the light once more. Carry that faith!