Getting disturbed

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Im getting disturbed from my posts and it probably makes it harder to concentrate on other important things in life. I think I'm going to give up seeking answers but I wonder if it will cost me my salvation but I have to give up

Comments

• You need to spend more time quietly seeking God and not so much time worrying about questions that disturb you.
  • [quote author=user157 link=topic=12818.msg150540#msg150540 date=1326744153]
    Im getting disturbed from my posts and it probably makes it harder to concentrate on other important things in life. I think I'm going to give up seeking answers but I wonder if it will cost me my salvation but I have to give up

I have had many questions disturb me. I have had some that literally kept me awake for a couple days. Use these to motivate you to seek God on a deeper level, to strengthen your faith in God. And Fr. Peter gave some fantastic advice, I used to get this from Fr. Mikhail E. Mikhail all the time, trust Fr. Peter, it works.
  • Though finding out how to serve God is important and people should be allowed to seek for answers and sometimes it is necessary to speak out your concerns, otherwise there would be no sermons made by priests. Priests spend more time with God which is how they have sermons prepared.

I agree with Father Peter because I was reading the bible and I read the part where Jesus said to martha that she is worried and troubled about many things but Mary has chosen the GOOD PART or PATH which shall not be taken away from her
    So quietly seeking God and letting Him help guide you is good

Just one example also of how the bible always has something to say to you from the God above who loves us and wants to save us. However I came here because I expected people have already received their answers from God and I expect to learn from their knowledge.

People must always seek answers to their concerns but only if it does not disturb you and control your life because that is not how God leads people, it is through the still small voice

Grow in the grace and knowledge of God our Saviour
    Amen

• I support the idea of going out into the forest. I wish they had monasteries in Yukon or Alaska. It will be literally daytime for half the year and nighttime for the other half :).