Rite of the Andeel

Hi, I am looking at the rite of the Andeel of the Last Friday of Great Lent, and doesn't tell me whetherthe deacons where their tunics during it or after it. Can anyone please help me??

Comments

• The tunics should be worn during any liturgical service.
  • [quote author=imikhail link=topic=12635.msg148351#msg148351 date=1322874606]
    The tunics should be worn during any liturgical service.

What about during evening vesper prayers?

I've seen deacons in some churches wear it, while others don't. :-\
  • [quote author=Christs' servant link=topic=12635.msg148372#msg148372 date=1322896990]
    [quote author=imikhail link=topic=12635.msg148351#msg148351 date=1322874606]
    The tunics should be worn during any liturgical service.

What about during evening vesper prayers?

I've seen deacons in some churches wear it, while others don't. :-\

Raising Incense of Vespers and Matins are a liturgical services. not much people do wear tonias during the vespers yet it is what is right to do.
  • I think the preferrable for Vespers and the Liturgy is:  sweat pants, hell inspired t-shirts, torn smelly jeans, shirts hanging out of your pants (trousers for the British).

Personally, I think the above is much more fitting than wearing a tonia.

Shoot me down guys, but that is just my opinion.  I think the Liturgical Rites should have a sign that reads:  "Tonias are Optional".
  • ilovesaintmark, stop.......they'll believe you.
  • Minagir,

If you haven't noticed, that is what is implemented.  I'm just stating the obvious.
    Nobody listens anyway.  Why would anyone begin to listen to me now?
  • [quote author=qinyang link=topic=12635.msg148414#msg148414 date=1323019414]
    Canada Goose Jackets  rooted in a remote northern region, the arctic and mount Everest expedition. Canada Goose Outlet In the study, oil drilling platform are all very cold, Canada Goose is people’s survival of the work. Only those who understand the real meaning of "extreme" environment can understand that every Canada Goose product can meet the demand Canada Goose Parka .

AHAHAHA we should all wear Canadian Goose Jackets. These spam bots are getting smarter!