Road Test Prayers Please

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I have my road test tomorrow and I am freaking out. I am so nervous and I keep on having thoughts of failing. I really want my license considering I am the last of my friends to get it and I hate asking for rides and leaving early from church because my ride is leaving.

I know there are more important people who are dying that need your prayers but please say a quick prayer for me. Thank you and God bless you.

Comments

• I am sorry....but i don't think i want you to pass if you can't drive. giving the reason to get to church early in which you can easily have an accident if you can't drive than it's maybe better for you to not get your license. 
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=12485.msg146324#msg146324 date=1319163598]
    I am sorry....but i don't think i want you to pass if you can't drive. giving the reason to get to church early in which you can easily have an accident if you can't drive than it's maybe better for you to not get your license.

Well, I am pretty sure I can drive. But the testers are annoying and fail if you hit the curb during parallel parking...I don't live in a city, I don't need that. But if you really don't want me on the road then pray that I fail if that is what you want. And I meant leaving church early. Not to church early. (Going home at 9 when tasbeha ends at 10)
  • the point is not i don't want you to pass......it's about you doing something right that if you do wrong, you might hurt yourself and others. if you can't parallel park right than you deserve to pass. don't tell me you don't live in the city or not. when you get your license in one of the states than you are allowed to drive EVERY WHERE in the united states.....not only in you hometown. therefore there are generalized tasks you need to know how to do to simply drive in the US.
  • I agree, failing seriously wouldn't be the end of the world. I don't know what state you're in, but in NJ if you fail you can just try again after two weeks. And the test is a joke to begin with.
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=12485.msg146329#msg146329 date=1319170815]
    I agree, failing seriously wouldn't be the end of the world. I don't know what state you're in, but in NJ if you fail you can just try again after two weeks. And the test is a joke to begin with.

The test is joke in every state, lol. It's questions like:

If you are at a green light and there is a pedestrian walking in the crosswalk, you should:

A. Slow down but don't stop
    B. Just keep driving because you have the right of way and the pedestrian should've waited
    C. Stop until the pedestrian crosses the street
    D. Pull over to the side of the road

If you're laughing i don't blame you, but the questions are seriously like this. If you have common sense don't worry about failing. The driving test with an instructor next to you is a different story. If you are a competent driver and you don't feel nervous at all when you're normally driving then don't worry and drive like you usually do, but if you are nervous when driving then it's a sign that you're probably not ready for the test
  • Is this the written or driving portion of the exam? What state are you in?
  • I took the written last year. Today I have the driving part and I am in NJ. Please pray for me.
  • Just don't have your cell phone on you.
    Have a Cross dangling in the mirror.
    Keep your eyes on the road.
    Always say the Lord's Prayer before you start your trip.
  • Exaggerate everything.

When you look both ways, have your head turn exactly 90 degrees in each direction. Turn signals for everything. And breathe. It really is an easy test.
  • I passed! Thanks for the prayers and advice.
  • That's great news.
  • [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=12485.msg146343#msg146343 date=1319213810]
    I passed! Thanks for the prayers and advice.

Mabrook! May God keep you safe on the road and give you many late night tasbeha's at church =)