Serving

2»

Comments

• sorry I forgot to ask,why is it written in daniel "and those who turn many unto righteousness shall shine like the stars forever and ever" ? how do you bring many to christ without preaching? are we meant to fear that we are not of that number who bring people to christ? maybe thats just for rewards I guess.. maybe you don't need to
  • you can preach through your life. in fact, that's the strongest way to bring people to Christ. be an example to all
  • What if muslim people praised the LORD more than we do? What if they understood the goodness of God more than we do? Its true there is no salvation except in Jesus for those who know Jesus is LORD but they won't submit to His ways.. It could be that many muslims know Jesus is LORD but they follow Christ's commandment not to cast their pearls before swine. They have a secret relationship with the LORD, God is very personal towards them. Hopefully soon all of them will come out of their hiding place together and confess Jesus is LORD. And when I say all I mean all.. since God is not willing that any perish but that all come to repentance?

If what I am saying is so dangerous then why did God not take me out of the world before I said this?
    Why do I have to be plagued by things I say and have to be punished by men?
    If God's mercy endures forever, how will He forgive me for this?

• Also God's calling to people has to be reasonable.. a fisher of men knows how to attract others to Christ.

I believe that people are only accountable to God when they know the truth, the truth is right and holy but they rebel. Is calling to them has to be reasonable. When He said "let the dead bury their dead but you come and follow me" what did he mean? follow me even though your dad may be burning in hell.. didn't he want that fellow to trust him?

Once again if what I am saying is so harmful to the world then why does God not take my life? is He not powerful enough to fix the crap ive done?
    What if I did not trust His judgement in regards to other people?
  • It's hard to address your issue when you just ramble in your posts and type whatever comes to mind. There are at least 5 different issues you want answers to. Let's work one by one or else this is going to get out of hand or no one will even attempt to give a reply. Thanks!
  • Its good that I ramble. Out of the mouth of suckling babes you have perfected praise.

What if some of us were closing the door in front of peoples repentance. The pharisees unfortunately blocked the way from people receiving christs salvation. Id like to know more about coptic theology if it makes much sense.  I doubt we could block the way because God will be doing something behind the scenes anyway. Just like he came for the sinners during the pharisees time. Ofcourse I am not suggesting most of our people are pharisees, there are many loving people. But those who have the desire for others not to be saved I don't think can be saved

• [quote author=user157 link=topic=12402.msg147276#msg147276 date=1320902753]
    Its good that I ramble. Out of the mouth of suckling babes you have perfected praise.

What if some of us were closing the door in front of peoples repentance. The pharisees unfortunately blocked the way from people receiving christs salvation. Id like to know more about coptic theology if it makes much sense.  I doubt we could block the way because God will be doing something behind the scenes anyway. Just like he came for the sinners during the pharisees time. Ofcourse I am not suggesting most of our people are pharisees, there are many loving people. But those who have the desire for others not to be saved I don't think can be saved

I see that you have completely neglected my post. Do as you see fit.
  • im sorry its not that hard to understand what I wrote. If you can't understand it perhaps you should not be on this forum. Once again, so sorry
  • This is how I pray also. The LORD hears. Did not God say throught he apostle James. Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath?

• + Irini nem ehmot,

[quote author=user157 link=topic=12402.msg147271#msg147271 date=1320901032]
    What if muslim people praised the LORD more than we do?

How can that be possible when they do not know Him?

What if they understood the goodness of God more than we do?

How can they understand when they don't know Him?

It could be that many muslims know Jesus is LORD but they follow Christ's commandment not to cast their pearls before swine.

Then they wouldn't be Muslim, would they?

If what I am saying is so dangerous then why did God not take me out of the world before I said this?

What you're saying is gibberish.

Why do I have to be plagued by things I say and have to be punished by men?

You know what they say about silence...

God forgives.
  • The way you replied to me is very wrong. I am grieved by your reply.. But God said "be angry and do not sin"

Remember also Jesus said he who calls his brother a fool is in danger of hell fire. Do you fear God? If your hand or foot causes you to sin, let it be cast from you. It is better for one of your members to perish and not for your whole body to be cast into everlasting fire, where the worm dies not , neither is the fire quenched.

I pray and hope that God gives us all long life. When Elijah comes all the world may be praising God. David said "through the greatness of your power, your enemies will submit to you. All the earth will worship you"

I hope I find many people are not my enemies.. to quench my weary soul from people like you may be. Do you have a closed heart?A servant of the LORD must not quarrel but gentle correcting those in opposition, if God may perhaps give them repentance.

Never the less I will love my enemies.

Nothing is kept hidden which shall not be revealed. I don't think many of you fear God, but you want the best positions
  • The bible also says Do not keep silent. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven

Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day

The shame of sinners may last an eternity but who does not fear God's judgement? He says it is even better to have no hand than to go to hell.

What I said is not gibberish. How dare you question the power of God who said "Is there anything too difficult for me" He can reverse time if He wants

look how this forum finally got active from my posts

As for me I do not fear death. I try my best to please God everyday.

St Isaac the Syrian said All things do not happen by chance.

Jesus is interested in Saving the lost who can be redeemed. A sparrow falls not to the ground apart from your Fathers will. So all things with God's foreknowledge and provision

The pharisees if you read the gospels knew that Jesus was God.. they said this is the Son, come let us kill him that the inheritance may be ours. They did not want to repent of their pharisaical ways. You cna read the chapter on woe to you scribes and pharisees. They believed the blind man was healed by Jesus. Nicodemus said "we know that you are a teacher come from God" Even though they knew they hardened their heart and wanted to dismiss what God was revealing to them. Also all jerusalem was troubled when they heard there was a new king, like herod. The devil would snatch the word that was sown in their heart and tempt them with the glories of the world. They did not open their hearts or minds. Jesus said we must lvoe the LORD with all our mind, heart and Soul and he praised the babes and hid knowledge from the wise and prudent
    The Pharisees obtained pleasure from humiliating Jesus and trying to make him miserable. They even tried to make him commit suicide and tried really hard to turn people away from Jesus

• [quote author=Κηφᾶς link=topic=12402.msg147291#msg147291 date=1320905332]

God forgives.

Thankyou :) But you called my only hope of salvation jibberish
    I see you just meant I don't need to die. But can He not reverse time?
  • I see I am posting back too quickly. Every time I read your responses I see what you mean a bit more. i sometimes agree with you

so a muslim who knows Jesus is LORD but still is not ready to give their life for Him and do not feel comfortable about leaving their family is a christian?
    sorry for replying so negatively
  • Hmmm. . .I thought I remembered someone posting something about being swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath.
  • yeah sorry

but I meant it in another way
    also your post was disturbing me a bit. It was removing my good feelings
  • http://www.divinemercysunday.com/vision.htm

This is scary. May God save our miserable souls from this
  • + Irini nem ehmot,

Two words: Seek. Help.
  • Yes I need help maybe

Be brave people and read this
    http://www.exposingsatanism.org/the-letter.htm

What if preaching the gospel would lead to us being failures in life? why does God let these people say these things? could they be telling the truth?

• + Irini nem ehmot,

[quote author=user157 link=topic=12402.msg147322#msg147322 date=1320948590]
    Yes I need help maybe

There is no maybe.
  • And who can help me?