Please remember me when you pray!

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Brothers and sisters,

I am taking the LSAT this Saturday (Oct. 1st) and am in need of prayers. The score I want is impossible on my own, I need the Lord's Hand to guide mine. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hey!
    May Our amazing God be with you and grant you the succes you need :)

Don't worry, just do your best and God will do the rest!

Ameeeen!

GBU & PFM2 (pray also for my tests please :))

BTW
    everybody: don't bet afraid of 2morrow, there will not be a earthquake and even it will happen, every single life is in God's hand!

Ciao
  • *bump for day before test*

Keep me in your prayers, please.
  • May God guide you in every question.

May His will be done for your life.

All of Christ's Saints will pray for you.

You are in our prayers as well.

"...casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)

+++
  • God bless! and good luck!
  • You'll do great! I wish you the best! :)

God willing the exam will be the things you studied with the prayers of Pope Kyrillos and all the choir of the saints.

• May the Lord be with you!

Good luck!
  • How did it go?
  • Thank you for your prayers and concern, brothers and sisters!

Thanks be to our Lord and Savior for giving me the focus and concentration to do well. My score will be released on Oct. 26th - please remember in your prayers.

Please allow me to share the story of how the Lord delivered me from failing the exam before I even entered the room.

To take the test you have to print out your "Admission ticket" before hand which has your name and info. along with a passport sized photo. There is a place to sign and date as well. However, you are not supposed to sign before being checked in. Rather, when the proctor verifies your identity, you sign the admission ticket before her.

I foolishly signed it the night before! I began to see others signing it as they checked in and I took a look at my ticket and realized that it clearly said not to sign it or else you can't take the test and a hold will be placed on your LSAC account. I started to panic as I was away from any printer and had no money. They wouldn't accept the ticket I had. I had about 10-15 minutes to figure something out!

I ran outside and saw a man parked in his car. I dashed in front of him and told him: "This is going to sound crazy but I need a ride." I explained to him my situation and he agreed. He drove me to the library across campus and I ran out the car for about a 1/4 mile and it was just my luck: the library was closed and it wasn't opening for another 20 minutes. I asked everyone I saw if they knew of any printers and they all said everything was closed!

I ran back to the guy's car and told him to take me to the student center. I jumped out again and had to run for about 3 minutes (mind you, I'm not in the best shape!). I went up to the information center and explained my situation - I couldn't believe it but the lady actually told me that they have a policy that they can't print!!!! Just as I was getting ready to curse her out for being heartless, I asked to speak to the manager. He was merciful and allowed me to come in and print my admission ticket.

I ran up the stairs and to the guy's car. He waited 'till I hopped in and he sped back to the testing building. There was LITERALLY only ONE person left in line getting checked in. I had barely made it. I was sweating, my heart was racing, and my adrenaline rushing, but thank God that He gave me the opportunity to take the test and sent me this guy to drive me around. There is no way I could've made back and forth in time.

• [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=12391.msg145493#msg145493 date=1317520616]
    Thank you for your prayers and concern, brothers and sisters!

Thanks be to our Lord and Savior for giving me the focus and concentration to do well. My score will be released on Oct. 26th - please remember in your prayers.

Please allow me to share the story of how the Lord delivered me from failing the exam before I even entered the room.

To take the test you have to print out your "Admission ticket" before hand which has your name and info. along with a passport sized photo. There is a place to sign and date as well. However, you are not supposed to sign before being checked in. Rather, when the proctor verifies your identity, you sign the admission ticket before her.

I foolishly signed it the night before! I began to see others signing it as they checked in and I took a look at my ticket and realized that it clearly said not to sign it or else you can't take the test and a hold will be placed on your LSAC account. I started to panic as I was away from any printer and had no money. They wouldn't accept the ticket I had. I had about 10-15 minutes to figure something out!

I ran outside and saw a man parked in his car. I dashed in front of him and told him: "This is going to sound crazy but I need a ride." I explained to him my situation and he agreed. He drove me to the library across campus and I ran out the car for about a 1/4 mile and it was just my luck: the library was closed and it wasn't opening for another 20 minutes. I asked everyone I saw if they knew of any printers and they all said everything was closed!

I ran back to the guy's car and told him to take me to the student center. I jumped out again and had to run for about 3 minutes (mind you, I'm not in the best shape!). I went up to the information center and explained my situation - I couldn't believe it but the lady actually told me that they have a policy that they can't print!!!! Just as I was getting ready to curse her out for being heartless, I asked to speak to the manager. He was merciful and allowed me to come in and print my admission ticket.

I ran up the stairs and to the guy's car. He waited 'till I hopped in and he sped back to the testing building. There was LITERALLY only ONE person left in line getting checked in. I had barely made it. I was sweating, my heart was racing, and my adrenaline rushing, but thank God that He gave me the opportunity to take the test and sent me this guy to drive me around. There is no way I could've made back and forth in time.

Wow! That is crazy! And a dumb policy! I'm glad God was with you so that the incident didn't stress you out too much before the exam. I hope the results turn out well!
  • Glory be to God. I am so happy it worked out, thank God! :)
    I hope you did great on the exam itself! :)
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=12391.msg145493#msg145493 date=1317520616]
    Thank you for your prayers and concern, brothers and sisters!

Niceee!  :D

Glory be to God.