Duty

edited February 2005 in Faith Issues
I just wanted to share with you all this little animation clip i received from a friend a while ago. Its beautiful, it really brings you back to the essence and innocence of our faith in Christ - I hope you all enjoy and learn from it as i did..

http://www.donghaeng.net/english/duty.htm ---> Make sure you have your sound on and volume up.

By the way, if when you go to the link, you get a notice prompting you as to whether or not you would like to install some language package, just click cancel.

Comments

• Awesome! Moving! Powerful! Wonderful! I loved it! :)
  • Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I really hope that i'll be able to gaurd the cross that God gave me.
  • awwww that was great!
  • THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!
    THAT WAS WAYYYYYYYY TOOOOO AWSOME!!
    REALLY REALLY TOUCHING AND SO SO SIMPLE!! IM GOING TO SEND IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS! THAT WAS GREEEEEEEAT ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • Truly touching...brought tears to my eyes. Its really beautiful, thanks for sharing this...i pray that everyone (including myself) remembers to persevere and carry their cross, no matter what life may bring! GB++
  • ;DDONT KNOW WAT 2 SAY (SERIOUS) :o :o :o :'( :'( :'(
  • aaaaaawwwwwwww :'( :'( that was soo sooo bootiful how nyc now im gonna share wit me fwens lol thanx so mch 4 dat dats so touching i hope i can do that in ma lyf 2 lol

rabena ma3akom pplz :) ;) ;D :D :-*
    FROG
  • it is truly GREAT.... among many of the dong haeng animations... they are so simple, but have soooo much meaning.... you should check out the one about job, its about 30sec. if not less, so simple, but so many meaning.
  • Iqbal, i cant even begin just thank you so much!!!! just Thank you!
  • Wow, it's so...TOUCHING! Thanks a bunch. God bless.