Reasonable Christianity Book Release!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
My new book defending the faith against scientific atheism is now for sale. I am hoping that you all can support it, like me or not, by buying the book and actually reading it. Regardless of our differences I think this book would be good for any Christian.

Part I - The proof that Christ existed and a look at why it is more logical and reasonable that He is indeed God and not some cult leader or "mere man".

Part II - The arguments presented by atheists, how they are flawed, why they are wrong. The arguments for Christ being Christ are laid out, again using reason and logic by looking at the prophetic evidence and even showing the probability of them being fulfilled and why the Gospel writers DID NOT lie. Also the scientific evidence demonstrating just how flawed science is and the evidence that it hides from the public.

Part III - Creation explained and defended. The Christian account is presented and defended, is then contrasted against the scientific point of view and why it takes more faith to be an atheist than a Christian.

All in all this book serves to strengthen the faith, not to convert atheists or even attack and condemn them. This type of book is meant to help people in the face of an attack or a spiritual crisis as a result of scientific atheism.

PLEASE GOTO:
http://stores.lulu.com/stjohnpublications

The book is $12, but if you wish to receive a copy and are unable to pay, please email me at [email protected]

Comments