Please pray for me

edited June 2011 in Prayer Requests
Please, pray for me since I have really offended and hurt my dearest friend. I feel so sad now, for what I have done, and I need your prayers to help me change so I can never do what I did again, and to help my friend, who is very hurt for what I've done.

Comments

• So no one is praying for me? :(
  • Super Majestic Ultimate Earth-Shaking Iron-Splitting World-Turning Explosive Tri-Shocking  1000-Matanias Power Prayer Coming Right Up (tommorow). It's gonna put the devil in his place--BOOM! PoW! Right in his face. And you're friend's gonna be like----"what I did is wrong, i'm stupid!!" BAM!!! (Superman BAM!). Be prepapred for a prayer hurricane. The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution...will be live!
  • ^Made my day.
  • Dear Khas,

May the Lord help you. Do whatever it takes to regain your friend.

• Alright I have prayed for you. I assume the problem has been solved. Now you must pray for me with the same fervor!
  • [quote author=Sudani link=topic=11528.msg138911#msg138911 date=1307069851]
    Super Majestic Ultimate Earth-Shaking Iron-Splitting World-Turning Explosive Tri-Shocking  1000-Matanias Power Prayer Coming Right Up (tommorow). It's gonna put the devil in his place--BOOM! PoW! Right in his face. And you're friend's gonna be like----"what I did is wrong, i'm stupid!!" BAM!!! (Superman BAM!). Be prepapred for a prayer hurricane. The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution will not be televised! The revolution...will be live!

um... I don't know what to say about this. Lol. You're a pretty funny guy sudani.

Khas, we are praying for you of course, but you need to also pray for yourself. Don't get lazy, you must be praying for yourself and reading the Bible. (Not saying that you are lazy, just warning you.)
  • [quote author=Sudani link=topic=11528.msg138955#msg138955 date=1307126796]
    Alright I have prayed for you. I assume the problem has been solved. Now you must pray for me with the same fervor!

Never assume, my problem has yet to be solved, I'm afraid it may take months to solve but I'm patient with God. I will pray for you.

Geomike, I try my best to pray as much as I can, if I didn't pray I would have been lost by now, so I thank God for that.
  • [quote author=Khas. link=topic=11528.msg138959#msg138959 date=1307129069]
    [quote author=Sudani link=topic=11528.msg138955#msg138955 date=1307126796]

Sudani, you're stupid, my problem has yet to be solved, I'm afraid it may take months to solve

WHAT! It cannot be!
  • [quote author=Sudani link=topic=11528.msg138962#msg138962 date=1307133020]
    [quote author=Khas. link=topic=11528.msg138959#msg138959 date=1307129069]
    [quote author=Sudani link=topic=11528.msg138955#msg138955 date=1307126796]

Sudani, you're stupid, my problem has yet to be solved, I'm afraid it may take months to solve

WHAT! It cannot be!

Why have you edited Khas' writing?
  • back to the original post;
    these things can be sorted out with God's help, but it often takes a lot of time before everything is ok.
    when we hurt someone, we can't fix things as quickly as we can mess them up, but we can do everything we can to show the person we hurt that we are really sorry.

so, after praying to God and repenting, we need to apologise to the person and also tell our priest at confession.
    we should not take Holy Communion until we have apologised to the person we hurt, as Jesus explained in matthew 5:23-24.
    but just saying 'sorry' doesn't fix the relationship. the relationship needs to be rebuilt. so we need to be very patient with people we have hurt, and allow them time to forgive us and start to trust us again slowly.
    so if the person we hurt says 'no, i don't want to hang out with you this saturday', we should understand that that person needs time to recover. we should not say 'but you said you forgave me, why won't you spend time with me', but instead 'ok, i hope we can meet next time and i hope you have a lovely day'.

if that person ignores us or is a bit mean, we can show forgiveness and patience and be really nice, and (eg.) say nice things about him or her to our friends. we can pray for him/her to have success at school or work and to be blessed in church, without always asking for a blessing for ourselves as well.
    this is how to love someone without expecting anything in return, and this is how God loves us, so we should love each other the same as well.

so, may God give you lots of wisdom and patience, and may He bless you all, and pray for me too, a sinner.
  • Sudani, stop making problems.
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=11528.msg138965#msg138965 date=1307134327]
    back to the original post;
    these things can be sorted out with God's help, but it often takes a lot of time before everything is ok.
    when we hurt someone, we can't fix things as quickly as we can mess them up, but we can do everything we can to show the person we hurt that we are really sorry.

so, after praying to God and repenting, we need to apologise to the person and also tell our priest at confession.
    we should not take Holy Communion until we have apologised to the person we hurt, as Jesus explained in matthew 5:23-24.
    but just saying 'sorry' doesn't fix the relationship. the relationship needs to be rebuilt. so we need to be very patient with people we have hurt, and allow them time to forgive us and start to trust us again slowly.
    so if the person we hurt says 'no, i don't want to hang out with you this saturday', we should understand that that person needs time to recover. we should not say 'but you said you forgave me, why won't you spend time with me', but instead 'ok, i hope we can meet next time and i hope you have a lovely day'.

if that person ignores us or is a bit mean, we can show forgiveness and patience and be really nice, and (eg.) say nice things about him or her to our friends. we can pray for him/her to have success at school or work and to be blessed in church, without always asking for a blessing for ourselves as well.
    this is how to love someone without expecting anything in return, and this is how God loves us, so we should love each other the same as well.

so, may God give you lots of wisdom and patience, and may He bless you all, and pray for me too, a sinner.

It's starting to get better, Thank you all for your prayers :)
    I am waiting, and I am trying my hardest to correct my mistakes and to make sure I don't have negative effects on people. I have repented and I will go confess ASAP. I will definitely follow what you say. Thank you for enlightening me, I didn't have a clue of how to love someone privately like that.