My videos on youtube

edited June 2012 in Hymns Discussion
Here is all of my links:

Enjoy my videos on youtube.
Please pray for me,
St.George the prince of Martyrs

Comments

• Lol, is this geomike again? And why is your channel msgeomike   ??? ;D
  • I felt weird while staring at someone singing.
  • Haha, geomike again?! 
  • God bless your work brother! Keep it on!!  :)
  • No guys, this isn't me. I wouldn't make another account just to post my videos, lol. Plus, i don't like people seeing my face. I like my anonymity.
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=11513.msg138727#msg138727 date=1306724302]
    No guys, this isn't me. I wouldn't make another account just to post  videos, lol. Plus, i don't like people seeing my face. I like my anonymity.
  • The channel name does raise a few eyebrows though lol. Strange coincidence I guess.
  • Are these for learning purposes? If so, you might want to slow down and pronounce the words a little clearer. The fourth hoos was really fast lol.

Also, I don't think this is Geomike. I've been pretty good at detecting his accounts lately. This one is not him.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=11513.msg138766#msg138766 date=1306807734]
    Are these for learning purposes? If so, you might want to slow down and pronounce the words a little clearer. The fourth hoos was really fast lol.

Also, I don't think this is Geomike. I've been pretty good at detecting his accounts lately. This one is not him.

lol, so true.
    Are these for learning purposes? If so, you might want to slow down and pronounce the words a little clearer. The fourth hoos was really fast lol.

Yes: If you want to review it again, and if you want to learn it too.
    I will redo the forth hoos for you, and your welcome.

Pray for me,
    Sincerely,
    St.George the prince of Matyrs

P.S. I also have a finals today until thursday.
    Please keep me in your prayers.

Are you trying to stock me ?
  • LOL I'm not stocking (stalking) anyone. I just used context-clues, experience, and common sense and came up with an opinion.

I figured out Lowly was Geomike because of the way Geomike was responding to Lowly. It was too suspicious, then when Unworthy said he got an email from Geomike, instead of Lowly, I knew that it had to be the same person.

Your way of writing doesn't match Geomike's, but I am confused as to how you managed to get ahold of his account in another thread, not to mention your youtube name is "MsGeomike". So maybe you are stocking (stalking) him?!  ::)
  • Isn't it dangerous for normal people (people that are not huge cantors and alhan experts) to be recording themselves as a source?
  • [quote author=athanasius piapostolikos link=topic=11513.msg138860#msg138860 date=1306971406]
    Isn't it dangerous for normal people (people that are not huge cantors and alhan experts) to be recording themselves as a source?

Not if they know what they're saying well.
  • lol there's only one person on this forum I can think of who would be favoriting videos on programming in assembly  ;)
  • Hey! Good call, Servant33!!

First the "hacking" into each other's accounts
    Then coincidently having the same name on youtube
    Now liking the same type videos

What's up with that St.George/Geomike?!

Not stocking (stalking), just gathering up very suspicious clues :P
  • Lol, you guys are like detectives. Well, i am related to him, but trust me, I AM NOT HIM. I don't lie, and especially about little things like this. It isn't me, but since we are related i also use his youtube account.  ;D ;D

Btw, Assembly is the way to go. 8)
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=11513.msg138892#msg138892 date=1307047352]
    Lol, you guys are like detectives. Well, i am related to him, but trust me, I AM NOT HIM. I don't lie, and especially about little things like this. It isn't me, but since we are related i also use his youtube account. 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Servant33,

Are you a Mr. Monk fan too?
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=11513.msg138901#msg138901 date=1307054179]
    Servant33,

Are you a Mr. Monk fan too?

I SURE AM. Too bad they stopped making new episodes, but that last one was just epic!!
  • I saw all the episodes, from all the season, but the last one. Every time I sit down to watch it, something comes up.

Don't spoil it! (although I'm pretty sure it has something to do with him finding out who kills Trudy lol) Don't tell me though :P
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=11513.msg138904#msg138904 date=1307055236]
    I saw all the episodes, from all the season, but the last one. Every time I sit down to watch it, something comes up.

Don't spoil it! (although I'm pretty sure it has something to do with him finding out who kills Trudy lol) Don't tell me though :P

the last one is awsomeeeeeeee
  • I get it. It was mind-blowing. My sister reminds me every 2 seconds. -_-
  • Too predictable. I guessed every event before it happened, even the daughter.

That was way too easy. I give it a 6 out of 10.
  • If you guys liked Monk, I recommend Psyche
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11513.msg138917#msg138917 date=1307071168]
    If you guys liked Monk, I recommend Psyche

me do watch it.....i jsut can't wait for the 6th season.
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=11513.msg138892#msg138892 date=1307047352]

You like assembly??!! Haha I can't stand it at all.

Yeah, Monk is a pretty good show.
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=11513.msg138931#msg138931 date=1307075514]
    [quote author=geomike link=topic=11513.msg138892#msg138892 date=1307047352]

You like assembly??!! Haha I can't stand it at all.

Yeah, Monk is a pretty good show.

Well, assembly is challenging, but the sky is the limit if you know how to efficiently use it. The only problem is, that i find that i just use the winapi functions for my whole code. But it is a lot faster. It's awesome
  • If Maged was still active, this thread would have been locked 5 million hours ago.

I can already hear him "I am sure you guys have better things to discuss. This website is not a place for sharing your favorite shows or computer programs. That is enough everyone. There is no spiritual benefit here. Case closed. This thread is now locked"

Word for word.

All the more reasons to love Fr. Peter (who's birthday is tomorrow.. yay!)