Father Peter's article published

I was very pleased to learn today that my article, The Christology of St Severus of Antioch, has been translated and published in the reputable Serbian Orthodox magazine Teološki pogledi (Theological views) which is published by the Holy Synod of bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church. The article had been reviewed by the editorial board whose members include current Serbian theologians such as His Grace Metropolitan Amfilohije, and His Grace Bishop Atanasije Rakita.

Teološki pogledi has been considering extending their usual content of Eastern Orthodox theological writers to include contributions from the Oriental Orthodox communion, and I was pleased to have been contacted some little while ago to be asked for my permission to include this article on The Christology of St Severus of Antioch in a future edition. This has now been published and Teološki pogledi and its editor, Father Aleksandar Djakovac, have expressed a desire to continue to publish articles related to Oriental Orthodox Christology.

I think this is a wonderful opportunity to be able to explain and describe our Orthodox Faith in some detail to the theologically literate members of the Serbian Orthodox Church. I shall be trying to compile a list of Orthodox writers from all of the various Churches in our Communion who would perhaps wish and be able to contribute a theological paper on the subject of our Christology.

This article, and many others, is available in my book, Orthodox Christology, which is available here...

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/orthodox-christology/10969273

Comments