"Here I am O Lord"

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey guys,

I am looking for this coptic orthodox songs instrumental CD called "Here I am O Lord". It used to be on this website under songs, instrumental but since the website been updated, it is not there. I just wondering is there any way that this CD could be downloaded under the songs instrumental section. I really like to listen to it. Thank you and God Bless you!

Comments

• who is it by? wat church or group?
  • I am not totally sure but it by a Coptic Orthodox Church in Canada. May be Ontario :-\ ???
  • try copticheritage.org
    i am sure they have it :)

Maria
  • no, they donot have it :(. I checked. But Thanks Maria for helping me :). I really appreciate it. The thing is it was on tasbeha.org. I wonder if the administrator could downlaoded for me or tell me where to get from. Thanks you guys for all your help. God bless you! :)
  • does it go something like

here i am lord
    is it i lord
    i have heard you calling in the night
    i will go lord
    if you lead me
    i will hold your people in my heart

is that it??
  • I think so. Also this CD has these songs: El-Momen El-Amen, Allaho El-Lazi Lana, when the is spirit of Lord moves in my heart, Lola El-Nemaa and there are other songs too but I can not remember them.
  • have you tried searching google.com?
  • yes, I did search on google.com but there is no links to this CD. :-\
  • i found a version of it i sent u a pm , i am not sure if its the one u want
  • can you send me one also...
  • Thank you so much Maria :). I do like this version. I was acutally looking for the whole CD (Instrumental) becuase it has other Coptic Orthodox Christian songs as well. But thank you so much :). God Bless you!!!
  • okay, i am glad you liked it i'll try and look for that cd! i'll ask at my church, maybe they have it then i can upload perhapse i'll see :)

Maria