what do u do when ur down?

2»

Comments

• Well since most of the official answers have been said already then i'll tell you what i do when i'm sad. I usually make people laugh, when i see anyone smiling than that makes me happy, and i feel like how can i still be upset or sad when i see that people are happy. And that usually cheers me up, so for any good jokes pm me and i won't let you down. lol But honestly just talking to any of your friends will do the trick, just make sure that they are a person that you can rely on and not a person who will make you feel worst. Oh and there are many people on this site who i would highly recommend talking too, they are very wise and spiritual.

Oh and driving actually is a good way to relieve stress, but don't attempt it unless your 16 or older.

Have fun/and Never Ever be sad when God is watching over you. Go to him for comfort and he won't let you down, i promise.

In his name
  • :)

but I wanted to know why be extrea safe...lol.. sorry Jfranklin... Just wanna know...

Because its a crazy world out there and its getting worse everyday.We constantly hear in the news about women or children that are kidnapped or murdered.Just the other day in Texas a woman was kidnapped and murdered leaving work at Walmart.She was only 19 or 20 years old.The kidnapping was caught on tape and it was horrific.It hasnt been that long since that 11 year old girl in Florida was kidnapped and brutally murdered.Her abduction was also captured by video cameras.It was unbelievably tragic.Just two examples of people going about their everyday routine and then suddenly disaster strikes.Thats why all of us should always be aware of our surroundings and use extra caution especially if we are alone.Trust in Jesus yes but use the common sense and awareness that God has given each of us.Marina is my friend and I dont want anything to happen to her.We've already lost one member here on this forum and it was a tragedy beyond belief.May God protect us all,may He send His angels to watch over our every step. God is great! :)
  • GREAT EXPLANATION JFRANKLIN....

and JOYISGOD... WONDERFUL... just GREAT

but for the driving.... your brain will not be focusing on the road, and other cars.... so it wouldnt be so safe... lol.. and you have to be over 16... lol
  • Hey all....I am not sure if someone had mentioned this but recently my spiritual guide had told me of the verse in Phillians 4:4 that said "Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS" and I was told this as a reminder that we should always be happy even in funerals, and in disasters because God is with us. I hope this helps.

Stay strong and keep the Faith in Jesus
    God Bless
  • when i am down, my friends make funny faces that instantly cheers me up...i am easy to make laugh....

Maria
  • "I usually make people laugh, when i see anyone smiling than that makes me happy, and i feel like how can i still be upset or sad when i see that people are happy. And that usually cheers me up"
    that just made me smile when i read it.. thats such a sweet thing... ;D :D :) ;) :-* 8)
    " was told this as a reminder that we should always be happy even in funerals, and in disasters because God is with us."
    see i think the same thing but da thing that gets me is when ppl cry and then me seeing them cry makes me feel like crying or sad... but ur right... and i feel da same way, if i dont see ppl crying then i wouldnt be upset...
  • Thank you C.A.P. that’s such a sweet thing of you to say and I’m super glad that I made you smile. ::)

SOCOOLBISHOY... lol.. WONDERFUL idea just GREAT…I guess it really isn't safe to be driving when your upset because your brain isn't concentrating on the road, but you can always drive somewhere where its peaceful and there aren't a lot of cars, but beautiful scenery, that’s actually what I was talking about. lol

Getting back to your question C.A.P. about how there is a time for everything, well I know that this verse has become very popular within the last couple of weeks thanks to Sylvia God bless her soul, but I will state it again.

"A time to weep, and a time to laugh: a time to mourn, and a time dance." Ecclesiastes 3:4

So going to a funeral with a smile on and laughing wouldn't be very appropriate. However, can you be smiling on the inside because that person will be with God, just let it be your little secret, don't show it. ;)

In his name
  • like always WONDERFUL advice, joyisgod... lol....

go to the gym... it will help you out, a whole lot.... or play a video game...
  • I thought you would all like to see a similar discussion on another orthodox site.... check out:

http://www.coptichymns.net/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-5269.html

In Christ,
    Mike
  • How about Matthew 6:25 - end? It's a beautiful reading.

Check it out.
  • ilovesaintmark and elshammaa thanx.. those where amazing to read.. i really appreciate all the advice u guys gave me.. its amazing... next time i wont hesitate to ask anything.. i know u guys will help forsure and give great advice... THANX AGAIN!!!

† God Bless You All † :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D
    pray for me... :-*

• then what u can do is call them and talk to them. i think that its better then nothing. or u can figure out a time when u guys are all free and meet up then.
    God Bless