wear black?????

2»

Comments

• [quote author=maxspeed65 link=board=1;threadid=1114;start=15#msg19006 date=1106609360]
    Wearing black is an old tradition, Tasouny ANGEEL had White dress in Abouna Bishouy Kamel Funeral

the only reason she wears white and still is to this day is becoz abouna told her to...yes she is still wearing plain white erryday....
  • In all the funerals I attended, I used to wear black pants or skirt and white shirt or blouse not because I don't have a black shirt, I do thou, it is because I don't like the black color as many people do, I believe it shows our objection to what happened, and I believe what happened has happened because GOD planned it to happen that way..it is GOD's will, we should not object it. In this one funeral, (not a family member, he was a church deacon), his family was wearing black in the funeral home when he died, and on the next day on the burial day, in church and afterwards when they went to the place where they buried him, they were wearing plain white, nothing black at all even their shoes was white (except for his wife, she had black on), his son and 2 duaghters were wearing white. They sent an angel to the heavens, he was really an angel, a very caring and a nice person. If we lose the ones we love, we have the right to feel sad, and wear black on the first day or first 2 days to express our sadness, but if we keep wearing it for a long time, that means we are objecting what is happening. That's what I think of it...any other opinions?