SYLVIA!!!!!!!???????

edited January 2005 in Faith Issues
WUT HAPPENED TO HER?????? OMG PLZ DON'T TELL ME IT WAS HER FAMILY...................... PLZ DON'T..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(..... I'M GONNA KEEP CRYING FOREVER..... PLZ TELL ME SHE DIDN'T.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(........

Comments

• im sorry.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • Unfortunately it was, and it'd been the hardest thing. God be with you, and I really mean it.
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sleepy
  • lord be with the arnamious family :'( :'( :'(
  • The only thing that I can say is, they're martyrs now, and they're praying for us up above.

sleepy
  • im sorry to let u know rina
    but me, myself im still living in denial
    and when sometimes it hits me, i wish i could go with her
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • Don't say that. It's not true. It's not your time, it was hers, and God took her to him. We will keep going and eventually end our path, but not yet, and then all the believers will be united. Enshaulla.

sleepy
    I love you, don't talk like that, please
  • o sleepy ur so sweet ,
    but really i sound lyk an old lady but its true, i know its a sin and i cant wait until weekend to talk to abouna

luv u sleepy
  • Enshaulla we will talk soon, and I'll get these evil thoughts out of your head. lol. Really, life is to be lived, and God will do the rest.

sleepy
  • "OMG PLZ DON'T TELL ME IT WAS HER FAMILY:" hay rina wot on earth r u on about wot about her family
  • I know I'm not Rina, but I hope to be of assistance. Her whole family means that it was Sylvia's family that was martyred, not anyone else's.

sleepy
  • im very very sorry but im very lost i dont get it can some1 tell me what happened all i understand is that there was a loss and im very sorry for that

may God comfort u all
    FROG
  • FROG,
    I'm not sure how updated you are, but we are saddened because Sylvia (aka Magnoona4lyf) has left us to be with our Saviour. We're happy she's there, but missing her cheerfulness and love.
    Her whole family was found murdered in their homes - Parents and her younger sister Monica (8yrs).
    Not sure of the motive or reasoning for the brutal slaughter, but investigators are working to solve the crime.
    Ultimately, justice belongs to God.

May God repose their souls - I'm sure they're having a great time now.

Pray for us Sylvia and Family that God may have mercy upon our sinful souls.
  • frrog
    u could check the thread with the title "unfortunate news"
    that will keep u updated about the tragedy
  • hello all,
    firstly i would like to extend my condolensces to all the family members and people who were close to her this incident has put me through alot of pain our community has been suffering lately and we are going through turbulent times with the death of joe ragheb as well :'(

James 1:2
    2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

However we should be more happy then sad in these events The Armanious Family and joe ragheb are lucky they are the luckiest of us all joe and the armanious family escaped the real death the real suffering being on earth being away from their heavenly father and now in heaven they are rejoicing with the angels the thrones dominions and powers. it seems our lord loved them so much that he couldnt wait to have them with him in the his fathers house. So please pray that christ repose their souls and may the Rest in Peace and be joyous taht they are nwo with the fathers and ask that they remember us before the throne of god

aghape,
    chris

And above all things [coptic]prosevexaste[/coptic]
  • They're martyrs now, nothing better than that.

sleepy
  • our lord is a just god!!!

for all our suffering we are rewarded to the fullest,
    so even thu the armanious family suffered unbearable pain,

God will reward their pains with glory and honor among the angels ; so great is their reward that we can only dream of being like them!

so we shouldnt ask y because we are rewarded based on how much we suffered in life , the more we suffer for christ the more our treasure will be in heaven.

and the same for those who do wrong, the people who did this evil to them will be justly and FULLY punished.
    we should not worry ourselves with their punishment on earth because prison or death on earth is nata compared to the eternal flame that they have bought a ticket to.

So keep ur heads up! the lord is mighty! our god is a just judge! Good shall prevail over evil! we must have faith!

sadened thu we are, i know... :-[
  • I prayed for comfort, and God spoke to me through the writing of St. Paul, I wish to share God's word with you all:

"...We also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."

Romans 5: 3-5

May the grace of God be with us all
  • Awad, you're too smart for me.

sleepy

God bless you
  • SYLVIA I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND ??? ??? Y U OF ALL PEOPLE??? Y COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME INSTEAD??? :'( :'( :'(I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD DO DAT TO U!!!!!!! :'( :'( U WERE THE NICEST PERSON I KNEW AND U WENT TO CHURCH FOR THE RIGHT REASONS NOT THE WRONG ONES!!!! I WISH IT WAS MY LIFE AND NOT URS :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(I LOVE U AND U ARE STILL IN MY HEART!!!! I WON'T REST UNTIL I FIND THE KILLERS :'( :'( :'(
  • Sniper, God does justice to all. I know how you feel about that part of being there instead of her, but God did this for a reason, and he takes the ones he loves back to him. Enshaulla, we will all be reunited in the heavenly paradise, but I really do feel your pain, and I should listen to my own advice. :-\

sleepy
  • hey sexysniper20,

please, dont say such things. your life is very valubale infront of our Lord, and so was Sylvias. that's why He took her to be with Him, i'm sure you know that's exactly where she wanted to be. She's so much happier now than she ever was or ever could have been.
    Sylvia is now enjoying the arms of our Saviour, and couldn't be happier.

God will take care of those responsible in His time and in His way. as someone from this forum told me, we should pray for them.

we should take Sylvia's life as an example to us. her love for God, her love for Church, her love for everyone - somthing we should put infront of us in our daily lives and try to live our sinful lives as the best Christains we can be. i'm sure Sylvia achieved that in life, which is why she got the heavenly reward for her sweet 16 - no better gift than that.

instead of mourning for her, lets be happy that she's happy, and try to live our lives as the great example she set for us.

may Lord have mercy on us all.

• Pleez stop! I am not cruel I just cant take it anymore! Stop talkin about this its too much... even my priest sed... u should mourn for those whom u have lost but rejoice... he sed that he meant that u should mourn for a little while but rejoice cuz they are with our Lord. Y r u sad?? She and her family are all with our Savior and in a better place. If u think about it u r mournin for her because she went to Heaven. I mean its ok to be sad and everything they did but its been a week and she is with someone who we have never seen. Im not tryin to be cruel... God be with her relatives and friends but... She is in Heaven with her family and most importantly Our Lord
  • Hello,

I do not know if you noticed, but most of the topics are about this horrible accident, I know it is a topic that is very sensative and people that were in constant communication with her would like to be comforted, but can we please keep it to one thread. I am sorry if I offended anyone by the way.

Now to get to the true point of this post. For those who are reading this post.... I have one question for you to think about. Would you dare say NO to God? Just think about it. God wanted the souls of His righteous so that they may dwell with Him, where hopefully we will join them soon. Do you have the courage to tell God no do not take these people because I want them for myself? If this is true then we are being selfish. Just think of the glory that they are in right now, the worst thing you can do is deprive them or even delay them from this glory, which we all await.

God takes everyone in the right time and in whatever manner and it is not for us to question God's authority. I know this may be stressful for most of us, especially for those close to the family, but you have to let life take its course and let what happened be done.

I would just like to leave you with a verse:

"The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord." (Job 1:21)

I send my deepest condolences to the family and friends of the family. May the Good Lord send His Holy Spirit, the Comforter, to comfort you in your distress.

Again I am sorry if I offended anyone.
    Please pray for my weak soul.

Yours in Christ:
    Avvaantoni
  • [quote author=CopticChris434 link=board=1;threadid=1101;start=0#msg18518 date=1106243385]
    and we are going through turbulent times with the death of joe ragheb as well :'(

It was George Ragheb, you're confused with his brother, Joe.
  • wat happened to george?
  • I don't know all the small details, but I know that he got in a car accident and now he has reposed in the Lord.
  • [quote author=AvvaAntoni link=board=1;threadid=1101;start=15#msg18565 date=1106267046]

Now to get to the true point of this post. For those who are reading this post.... I have one question for you to think about. Would you dare say NO to God? Just think about it. God wanted the souls of His righteous so that they may dwell with Him, where hopefully we will join them soon. Do you have the courage to tell God no do not take these people because I want them for myself? If this is true then we are being selfish. Just think of the glory that they are in right now, the worst thing you can do is deprive them or even delay them from this glory, which we all await.

AvvaAntoni, I understand what you're trying to say, but I think that we are more or less upset about how it happened. This wasn't a death of natural causes, it was a ruthless, despicable one, and it saddens many to hear about it. It wasn't God's will as Bishop Daivd said, it was done through God's permission. God's will is never negative, but no, no offense was taken.

sleepy
  • [quote author=sleepymusician link=board=1;threadid=1101;start=15#msg18574 date=1106271087] It wasn't God's will as Bishop Daivd said, it was done through God's permission. God's will is never negative

I agree with you and Anba David on this point, thank you Sleepy musician for correcting me.

In Christ:
    Avvaantoni
  • I was in the hospital when george died........ i was there to visit my uncle... he got shot... tooo many horible things had been happening... just toooo many :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(... my abouna had just come to visit my uncle so he visited George be4 he came up to us... and told us the sad news... he was 20.. abouna's son.. he was on the freeway.. and there was traffic so he steped out of his car to see wut happened.. and it was a car that broke down.. so he was trying to stop the cars but the car didn't stop so the car hit him in the front of his head then flipped and fell on the back of his head.. so he was in a coma.. and he got in the hospital the same day my uncle did... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.. i've been having sum bad tyms guys so plz pray 4 me.. sylvia was a great person.. i wish u all had known her.. and u kno wuts sad.. i was talking to my spanish teacher on Tuesday.. and she knows that i'm C.O. so she was asking me if that family was C.O as well and i said yes bcz i had heard wut happened.. and i was talking to her abt wut happened but i was thinking o u kno its a family that i dunno... but when Jfranklin told me wut happened i was in the worse mood ever... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Rina :'(
  • :

i've been having sum bad tyms guys so plz pray 4 me..

Always! :)