EMERGENCY PLEASE NEED YOUR PRAYERS

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
people, we have a big emergency in southern california. one of our youth has been involved in a big accident and his brain is starting to swell. now an update is that he is now brain dead, so please posters of tasbeha.org, we need everyone to pray for George Raghib, he is in bad condition, mat God Bless Gearoge and us all

Comments

• o goshhh........that's saaad news..... may God be with him.....
    he'll be in my prayers. with God's will, he'll get better.....
    may our Lord be glorified through works and miracles.....
  • :o :o :o ooo that is very sad dont worry as crazy copt said with the will of God he will get better and he will be in my prayers there was some1 that was like that as well at my church last year dont worry God will protect his children but unless God wants to take him we cant change his mind

GB HIM and U ALL
    FROG
  • Kirie Eleison...
  • wow... ensha allah he'll get better... well all pray for him.
    God Bless
  • he passed away
    as stated in cmn site
    http://www.coptichymns.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=36096#36096
    God Repose his soul...and the souls of the Armanious family
  • yes very sad
  • yes very sad, he was put on a breathing machine and his family decided to pull the plug on him today. the doctors thought that hey can sirvive it but it just didnt happen. may God bless Georges family fr. athanasius ragheb, joe ragheb, tasony, and linda ragheb and all of george's friends
  • May he rest in peace with Christ...
  • I think it is best summed up in the words of the Litany for the Reposed in the Liturgy of the Raising of the Incense.
  • i had a question how old was he? i'll pray for his soul and everyone else :-[
  • i dunno how old was he
    and infact i didnt know him but God repose his soul
    i dont know whats going on in our community right now
    just less few days ago we learned about sylvia and her familys murder which was devestating and i still cnt get over it
    i dunno whats happeneing
    or has it been like this and im just the one that is feeling that
    i dunno
    all i know is that its been very tension and im starting to HATE my life
    and i literary mean that

CA
  • may god be with him
  • may God repose his soul in the paradise of Joy

May god comfort his frends and family
    RIP

GOD BLESS ALL
    FROG