Project for economics.

edited February 2011 in Youth Corner
Hello,

I know its a little queasy talking about school stuff and help at a religious site, but I know that many of you have very great minds, and in some way, it could relate to God - maybe.

This is a project in economics class in which we have to make a marketable product that will sell to consumers. We must invent something that has not been invented before to make life easier, or improve a product that have already been made.

For example - someone invented foldable-heeled shoes. Girls/Ladies could wear flat shoes to work or whatever, and whenever you feel like wearing high heels, you just pull up the tucked in heel.

Or the shower radio.

You can improve something by adding things to it, like a digital clock that's been turned to a radio, daily organizer, and miscellaneous all in one.

The thing is that I asked like everyone I know, teacher,parents, uncle, people at church and I have been thinking about ANY idea for 3 days and its due on monday.

Plus we have to make an advertisement, commercial, company name, slogan, prices, profits and reasoning why the product would work in the market.

My team members are slackers and I am so pressured! Everything revolves around the invention and I haven't even thought of that yet! I have like 0% creativity.

I have thought and thought, the one time I thought of an idea that was SO good, I went to sleep w/o writing it down and forgot the idea. :o
Can anyone throw out ideas to me?

Thanks
PPFM
CopticStrength

Comments

• Oh boy! This sounds like fun!!

I don't have any cool ideas at the moment though.

When I was in 4th grade, we had something similar called a "Junior Invention Fair". My invention was lame though: Disposable waste in your Car (basically a plastic bag velcroed to the back of the passenger's seat).

I still cry about it today. Sad days.
  • I have a similar project going in school now.
    I invevted and I WILL take it is copyrighted, but you can use it, only you CopticStrength boy.
    Well it is a machine that can keep everything in you house known. All you have to do is but the object beside
    the meachine so it would eject an invisible fluid like substance that will do nothing to the product itself and
    it will track it and everything. All you have to do it either ask the machine for it or type it and it will give you exact
    coordinations to where that object is. The idea it not finalised yet but it is still pretty cool.
    Imagine looking for your tonia on a Sunday morning and you can't find it but you have to be in church before the
    absolution of the servents, what do you do? Give up? Stay at home? No way, it's Sunday. All you have to do it
    ask your machine(don't have a name yet) and it will tell you.
    God bless, and enjoy your liturgy, Pray for me,
    Cyril
  • TITL,

Haha. It's not lame, just merely simple. Actually, to tell you the truth, these kind of things are what my teacher is looking for. Simple and effective.

Cyril,

I am a girl for the fifth time! I think I mentioned it to you the last five times you called me a boy.
    You know what, its okay call me a guy, I wish I was one anyway because they get to go on the alter and serve the Lord, not everyone gets that benefit.

But seems like a very good invention and idea, although the prototype is not known or not realistic for the market.

But good ideas, any others?

• I really appreciate any ideas that I can get, even if you just say random stuff to help me think of an invention.
  • I had to do something similar for my marketing class. The assignment was to take a product that failed and improve its marketing strategy. Try Crystal Pepsi( look it up if you haven't heard of it). Take it from the perspective of parents or people who are clumsy. Same "great pepsi taste" but if children spill it, not the same brown mess to clean up.
  • Hey,

I am like 99% sure that I read somewhere that CopticStrenghth is a boy.
    Anyways I am soo sorry, now I know. CopticStrength is a girl, let us go into
    the mountains and roof tops and proclaim that CopticStrenght is a girl.
    I trruly and sincerely apologize for my stupidity.
    God bless, pray for me sister in christ,
    Cyril