Bishop Ermaya issue??

Can someone explain what happened with Bishop Ermaya? I got invited to this facebook event and I have no idea what is going on. The event is here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200262520000372.

Thanks!

Comments

• I found this on the page:

Anba Ermia is a bishop that the popes right hand . He is a part of the priests judge committee . A church in Egypt wants him to go to the monastery because he disapproved of their priest because he was preaching in a unorthodox way, protestant way . Meanwhile , he just did what the Holinness ordered him to do.
  • Yeah...I don't trust that information.  You know how Egyptians talk...that's why I was wondering if anyone heard anything about it.
  • watch this:
    around 16:20

HH speak a little about HG Bishop Armia.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10810.msg131429#msg131429 date=1298418038]
    watch this:

Can you summarize please. Arabic is not that good lol
  • [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=10810.msg131431#msg131431 date=1298418722]
    [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10810.msg131429#msg131429 date=1298418038]
    watch this:

Can you summarize please. Arabic is not that good lol

people say that what happen to Mubarak with his ministers around him betraying him, will also happen with the Pope and his disciples, mainly closest secretaries. He gave the example of Anba Armia and Anba Youannis and how they are tied to his holiness through fatherhood and discipleship. They are not simple employees that can easily betray him. To add, the pope says clearly that he understands his disciples well enough. none of them can simply "fool him."
    Also Abouna Dawood asked him about how poeple say that the Clerical committees take advantage of of all investigations and judgments they make. But the Pope denies that becuase, his holiness declares, that everything is documented and recorded. to add to that, all of these investigation never make it to the public. It is not proper to reveal these things to the public to not destroy the status of that specific person.