Write down your experiences

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hello all!
                With the recent discussions about protestantism infiltrating our church I decided to get as many people as I could to write their experiences down and send them to me. I would like to try and keep track of these as much as I can so that I have eyewitness evidence to further prove my point. If anyone is willing to do this then send them to [email protected] you do not have to put your full name but I would appreciate something so we know its legitimate. Also include which church this occured.

Comments

• Seriously? Not one person?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes DC you may.
  • actually....i have more dealings with with atheists and who are Christians just by name...
  • I don't know any devout christians that aren't coptic actually...wow. maybe one Lebanese girl...but she's orthodox too...
  • well let me clarify this. If anyone has experienced protestantism being integrated into their church by means of youth meetings or anything similar, I want you to write down your experience.
  • [quote author=Ioannes link=topic=10571.msg128880#msg128880 date=1296366378]
    well let me clarify this. If anyone has experienced protestantism being integrated into their church by means of youth meetings or anything similar, I want you to write down your experience.

oh. that' clarifies it. NO!!! we feel very strongly about who speaks in our church because a very small flame can ignite a huge non-ending fire.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.