Stessssed out!!!!

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Please pray for me. I am so stressed out and I have so many things going on in my life right now and so many sins I am trying to stop and I have SAT's in two months that I can't stand taking or studying for and I have huge midterms next week and my head is spinning around. Please please pray for me.

Comments

• What is your name, I will remember you directly in my prayers! May God be with you and help you go through all that alright!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • May God be with you copticuser20
    DimyanCoptic, same here, I think that in every once a while in a person's life, you have to come across something like
    this to help you out later. I don't know why, I am still in the stress phase ;)
    God bless, Pray for me also,
    Cyril
  • You're in my prayers.

I would put this verse somewhere where I can easily see it. It may be my favorite cause it applies to me 100%.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." -Matthew 6:34

One day at a time.
  • That is such a beautiful verse.
    Pray for me,
    Cyril
  • just took mine last week. please pray that i did well (can you do that?  ???)

also, spend your time on studying for the reading sections. the math part is a complete joke that they put in just to make you feel good lol.
  • [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=10480.msg127263#msg127263 date=1295305135]
    Please pray for me. I am so stressed out and I have so many things going on in my life right now and so many sins I am trying to stop and I have SAT's in two months that I can't stand taking or studying for and I have huge midterms next week and my head is spinning around. Please please pray for me.

Please pray for me again...SAT's in less than one month. going nuts. Thank God midterms are over...grades were terrible. So stressed out. My head is spinning and i am just overwhelmed with everything. Please please pray for me.