Anyone want to hear my music?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Does anyone here want to hear my music? Its kind of old but still kind of interesting. This is currently the only song I have on Youtube.

Comments

• Interesting piece of music you created there. Very Coptic indeed lol. 0:45 startled me a bit. What are the words? I couldn't make them out.

Sounds like a contemporary version of Tchaikovsky's music.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10300.msg125579#msg125579 date=1293554800]
    Interesting piece of music you created there. Very Coptic indeed lol. 0:45 startled me a bit. What are the words? I couldn't make them out.

Sounds like a contemporary version of Tchaikovsky's music.

WOW to be compared to Tchaikovsky is an honor, lol although I know its not true.

Lyrics - Chorus
    Take my pain away
    take my love take my life
    Take this pain away
    one by one, one by one
    Take this pain away
    Take my hate, take my lies

• I personally don't like it because of the style... but I think it PERFECTLY matches the description given.. It gets better in the second half I think.

Cheers
  • Different from anything I've heard before...it sort of gave me the vibe of desperation.

Also, interesting avatar, Mikhail.
  • No the avatar isn't interesting, it's really creepy. I don't hate mj, i just can't look at him, it's so creepy. Instead of icons and coptic things you decided to put Michael Jackson, that's what's interesting. LOL.
  • That's exactly what I meant. Although I do think he was the man, I can't really look at a picture of him either.
  • Haha you guys....
    I knew it would bring at least one comment... I thought I'd just put a completely random picture of something Old School for that is how I felt at the time I put it up, especially since we have the freedom of picking our very own display pics.
    Relax, I didn't cry the day he died or anything.. lol

Cheers
  • The funny thing is I had him playing in the car on my way home to finding out that he had suffered cardiac arrest (but he hadn't been pronounced dead at the time). A friend of mine was the first one to find out at the place he worked because of his iPhone and so when he told everyone, the manager found out and wrote him out for having his phone out at work. I still laugh at it.