Fourth Hoos in Kiakh Vespers Praise

Hello all! I have a quick question. In regards to the Kiakh Vesper Praise, ie. the praise before the Vesper prayers, when we say the Fourth Hoos, should we say the "Efaranaf..." part? According to the presentation menu we only say it during the Midnight praise, but I have a feeling that's not right... any ideas?

Comments

• [quote author=Michael Boutros link=topic=10222.msg124953#msg124953 date=1292821886]
    Hello all! I have a quick question. In regards to the Kiakh Vesper Praise, ie. the praise before the Vesper prayers, when we say the Fourth Hoos, should we say the "Efaranaf..." part? According to the presentation menu we only say it during the Midnight praise, but I have a feeling that's not right... any ideas?

ACTUALLY.....that is right. Psalmodies say that you can only say it in midnight praises....and some people takes this very seriously.....but there are many churches/deacons that say it in vespers praise
  • Mina is right. You can also chant the whole canticle in its kiahk tune which is very similar to the eferanaf tune or you can start it at the psalm 150 part. Its beautiful!