Urgent prayer

Dear brothers and sisters. My daughter was due to fly from Madrid into London Gatwick this morning, but her flight was cancelled due to snow. She has managed to transfer to a flight to London Luton and I have driven early to the airport to meet her. No snow here yet, but there is heavy snow at home already and it is moving towards us so I am concerned about being able to get home.

Do pray for our safe-keeping.

Father Peter

Comments

• May God give you patience and keep you close to Him.
    there is more snow in uk than we've had in ages.
    but it's above zero now in the south, so hopefully enough of it will melt to keep the roads moving.
    several buses and cars were stranded near my house as the hills were too icy to get up.
    but it's starting to clear now.
  • God be with u
  • Thanks to your prayers I am safely home after a 7 hour drive. It should have taken 1 and a half.
  • may God reward u
  • So happy in the Lord for your safe return to your home.  I was listening on the radio as I was driving through the day, and heard that there was a heavy band of snow through England.  Somehow, I had a feeling you [Fr. Peter] were in the middle of it.  Although, I had not looked at a computer in the day since early in the day towards 7 AM, I said a prayer for your sake.

I have had too many experiences in the snow, and spinning out in the interstate highway in the Northeast.  It is scary.  The Good Hand of Our God is Mightier than anything.  The Hallow of His Hand is safety for us.

Thank God.  Thank God.  Thank God, His Blessing is upon us--always.
  • Please also pray for us. My sibling is also coming home from a different state and the flight was also delayed because of the weather. Please pray for the safe arrival of the plane as well as our safe arrival home.
  • may God guide you and protect you
  • Thanks to all your prayers. All went well, thank God.