- Kiahk Midnight Praises
- Feast of Circumcision
- Feast of Cana of Galilee
- Pentecost
- El-Sagda (kneeling) prayer
-Apostles Fast & feast

Thanks.

Comments

• Thank you, JoyfulinHim. I had seen/heard those ones before. I was looking for the "full rite explanation with Coptic hymns" in the usual Muallem Ibrahim style. I want to obtain (purchase, if necessary) those recordings but it's hard to try to order something from Egypt, if you don't know if it actually exists.
  • orthodoxbookstore have some of his cds i think.

[quote author=mechaiel link=topic=10205.msg124799#msg124799 date=1292584057]
    Hi,
    Does anyone know if Muallem Ibrahim Ayad recorded Hymns for:
    - Kiahk Midnight Praises
    - Feast of Circumcision
    - Feast of Cana of Galilee
    - Pentecost
    - El-Sagda (kneeling) prayer
    -Apostles Fast & feast

ALSO, he never recorded these rites.....not much people did in fact.

• Thanks for the reply, minagir.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Muallem Ibrahim's website (www.ibrahimayad.com). I remember seeing it a couple of years ago, but now it doesn't work. Does Muallem Ibrahim have another website?
  • [quote author=mechaiel link=topic=10205.msg124922#msg124922 date=1292756881]
    Thanks for the reply, minagir.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Muallem Ibrahim's website (www.ibrahimayad.com). I remember seeing it a couple of years ago, but now it doesn't work. Does Muallem Ibrahim have another website?

like MANY of the sites from egypt, this site was hosted on a not-so-good server....so probably somthing went wrong and they stopped it.
  • Does anyone know if the recording of the Pascha Rite on CIA's new website is the same as the one on this website or is it newer? Thanks.
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=10205.msg144489#msg144489 date=1315760215]
    Does anyone know if the recording of the Pascha Rite on CIA's new website is the same as the one on this website or is it newer? Thanks.

I am not familiar with the Pascha set on this website but I know that Muallem Ibrahim recorded two different sets, one in the 1980's and the other in 1998. I have them both on Cassette tapes.

One notable difference that will help you quickly distinguish between the two sets is that Muallem Ibrahim records two versions of the mournful Ti-shory in the later (1998) recording but only one version in the earlier recording.