Please Pray for 5 Families

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
I dont really know how to start this,I need a huge favour of you Please pray for 5 Families that will loose their home because of an Cold hearted Human that lead us all in this situation.Me my dad and my grandma are one of the 5 families we lived here for 4 years and sudddenly around march/april people said that the Building we live in was illegal and we have to leave.
We should have been out by the 18th november 2010 but we didnt find a house till yet...
Also my aunt and my uncle with their familly are one of the 5 families,and a wonderful lady with her mom and her 2 chldren is one of the 5 Families,Also a sweet family with 2 children is one of the 5 families,Please Rememeber us in your Prayers. We need your heart,voice,hope and faith.
Thank you
Vanessa

Comments

• May God have mercy on u and the others.
      God will make a way when it seems to be no way!!
  • God is the same today as He was yesterday. We tend to look at the problems at hand and complain about their hardships, but the Lord is always looking at the future and saying "this is good". Maybe remaining in the building was going to harm you in the long run if you didn't move out. Maybe God is saving your life from further damage. There is a reason for everything.

Psalms 19, 39, and 141 will help you.

The prayers of Mari Mina be with you.