Can't download. Wrong exceeded download limit

edited February 2004 in Technical Topics
Hi,
Everytime i try to download something it says to me
"You have excceded your downloasd limit please try again tomorrow"

I haven't even downloaded anything before...

Comments

• Makarious,

Thanks to your message, we discovered a bug in our download program and fixed it. Please try again to download.
  • Hi,
    I keep getting a message that tells me I've exceeded my download limit, when I haven't downloaded anything.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks

lagirgis
  • Is anybody else having the same trouble I am? Every time I try to download something, I get a message saying I've exceeded my limit, even though I haven't downloaded anything. I know people have had download problems in the past, but is it to this extent?
  • Similar problem here. I downloaded six items and was told I had exceeded my daily limit of ten. Oh well, not a big deal (at least in my case), but it would be nice to be able to have enough to make a CD. Nice site, though. I'm glad we have something like this.
  • Hey All,
    Having the same problem here. I only downloaded 4 files (Ibrahim Ayad - Holy Pascha) and it's telling me I've exceeded my download limit. :(
  • yeah i'm having the same problem, i downloaded 4 files for the ascension and i got the exceeded limit of 10 message.
  • please realize that even if you start a download and cancel it, it still counts as one of your limit of 10. it only recognizes if u clicked the link, even if it was an accident, it counts.
  • I realize that, but i didn't press cancel or accidentally click on download, and i still got the message after 4 downloads. And just now i was going to download some stuff for Pentacost, and on the first download, i got the exceeded limit message, so i'm sure that the problem isn't from me
  • I have heard this complaint from a few people, we'll investigate this problem this week and hopefully solve it.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
  • I can only download 1 file. lolol
  • I downloaded 5 and it said a exceeded limit. Please try to fix it. I was hoping to make a cd