Order of Matins
- Our Father…
- The Thanksgiving Prayer.
- Verses of the Cymbals.
- Psalm 51. Have mercy upon me.
- Litany of the Sick.
- Litany of the Oblations.
- Let us praise with the angels saying…
- Holy God, Holy Mighty ... who was born..., Holy God .. who was crucified ..., Holy God .. who was crucified..., "Our Father..."
- The Doxologies.
- Introduction to the Creed.
- The Creed is recited.
- Efnouti nai nan... (O God have mercy on us).
- Lord have mercy (3 times) in the long tune.
- Fai etaf enf - (This is He who presented...).
- The Acts (Deacon chants in Coptic in paschal tune, and than read in Arabic or/and English).
- Iodah - (The Judas hymn, chanted while proceeding in the church in the opposite direction, from the South).
- Agios... (In the paschal tune).
- The priest prays the litany of the Gospel.
- The Psalm and Gospel are read.
- The Commentary is than read.
- Then the rest of the morning Pascha hours are prayed.
Added: Mar 6, 2007 03:12:46 PM by minatasgeel