الأصحاح رقم 9
9:1 Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth.
1 و فيما هو مجتاز راى انسانا اعمى منذ ولادته
9:2 And His disciples asked Him, saying, Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?
* 2 فساله تلاميذه قائلين يا معلم من اخطا هذا ام ابواه حتى ولد اعمى
9:3 Jesus answered, Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him.
* 3 اجاب يسوع لا هذا اخطا و لا ابواه لكن لتظهر اعمال الله فيه
9:4 I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work.
* 4 ينبغي ان اعمل اعمال الذي ارسلني ما دام نهار ياتي ليل حين لا يستطيع احد ان يعمل
9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
* 5 ما دمت في العالم فانا نور العالم
9:6 When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay.
* 6 قال هذا و تفل على الارض و صنع من التفل طينا و طلى بالطين عيني الاعمى
9:7 And He said to him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing.
* 7 و قال له اذهب اغتسل في بركة سلوام الذي تفسيره مرسل فمضى و اغتسل و اتى بصيرا
9:8 Therefore the neighbors and those who previously had seen that he was blind said, Is not this he who sat and begged?
* 8 فالجيران و الذين كانوا يرونه قبلا انه كان اعمى قالوا اليس هذا هو الذي كان يجلس و يستعطي
9:9 Some said, This is he. Others said, He is like him. He said, I am he.
* 9 اخرون قالوا هذا هو و اخرون انه يشبهه و اما هو فقال اني انا هو
9:10 Therefore they said to him, How were your eyes opened?
* 10 فقالوا له كيف انفتحت عيناك
9:11 He answered and said, A Man called Jesus made clay and anointed my eyes and said to me, `Go to the pool of Siloam and wash.' So I went and washed, and I received sight.
* 11 اجاب ذاك و قال انسان يقال له يسوع صنع طينا و طلى عيني و قال لي اذهب الى بركة سلوام و اغتسل فمضيت و اغتسلت فابصرت
9:12 Then they said to him, Where is He? He said, I do not know.
* 12 فقالوا له اين ذاك قال لا اعلم
9:13 They brought him who formerly was blind to the Pharisees.
* 13 فاتوا الى الفريسيين بالذي كان قبلا اعمى
9:14 Now it was a Sabbath when Jesus made the clay and opened his eyes.
* 14 و كان سبت حين صنع يسوع الطين و فتح عينيه
9:15 Then the Pharisees also asked him again how he had received his sight. He said to them, He put clay on my eyes, and I washed, and I see.
* 15 فساله الفريسيون ايضا كيف ابصر فقال لهم وضع طينا على عيني و اغتسلت فانا ابصر
9:16 Therefore some of the Pharisees said, This Man is not from God, because He does not keep the Sabbath. Others said, How can a man who is a sinner do such signs? And there was a division among them.
* 16 فقال قوم من الفريسيين هذا الانسان ليس من الله لانه لا يحفظ السبت اخرون قالوا كيف يقدر انسان خاطئ ان يعمل مثل هذه الايات و كان بينهم انشقاق
9:17 They said to the blind man again, What do you say about Him because He opened your eyes? He said, He is a prophet.
* 17 قالوا ايضا للاعمى ماذا تقول انت عنه من حيث انه فتح عينيك فقال انه نبي
9:18 But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind and received his sight, until they called the parents of him who had received his sight.
* 18 فلم يصدق اليهود عنه انه كان اعمى فابصر حتى دعوا ابوي الذي ابصر
9:19 And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who you say was born blind? How then does he now see?
* 19 فسالوهما قائلين اهذا ابنكما الذي تقولان انه ولد اعمى فكيف يبصر الان
9:20 His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind;
* 20 اجابهم ابواه و قالا نعلم ان هذا ابننا و انه ولد اعمى
9:21 but by what means he now sees we do not know, or who opened his eyes we do not know. He is of age; ask him. He will speak for himself.
* 21 و اما كيف يبصر الان فلا نعلم او من فتح عينيه فلا نعلم هو كامل السن اسالوه فهو يتكلم عن نفسه
9:22 His parents said these things because they feared the Jews, for the Jews had agreed already that if anyone confessed that He was Christ, he would be put out of the synagogue.
* 22 قال ابواه هذا لانهما كانا يخافان من اليهود لان اليهود كانوا قد تعاهدوا انه ان اعترف احد بانه المسيح يخرج من المجمع
9:23 Therefore his parents said, He is of age; ask him.
* 23 لذلك قال ابواه انه كامل السن اسالوه
9:24 So they again called the man who was blind, and said to him, Give God the glory! We know that this Man is a sinner.
* 24 فدعوا ثانية الانسان الذي كان اعمى و قالوا له اعط مجدا لله نحن نعلم ان هذا الانسان خاطئ
9:25 He answered and said, Whether He is a sinner or not I do not know. One thing I know: that though I was blind, now I see.
* 25 فاجاب ذاك و قال اخاطئ هو لست اعلم انما اعلم شيئا واحدا اني كنت اعمى و الان ابصر
9:26 Then they said to him again, What did He do to you? How did He open your eyes?
* 26 فقالوا له ايضا ماذا صنع بك كيف فتح عينيك
9:27 He answered them, I told you already, and you did not listen. Why do you want to hear it again? Do you also want to become His disciples?
* 27 اجابهم قد قلت لكم و لم تسمعوا لماذا تريدون ان تسمعوا ايضا العلكم انتم تريدون ان تصيروا له تلاميذ
9:28 Then they reviled him and said, You are His disciple, but we are Moses' disciples.
* 28 فشتموه و قالوا انت تلميذ ذاك و اما نحن فاننا تلاميذ موسى
9:29 We know that God spoke to Moses; as for this fellow, we do not know where He is from.
* 29 نحن نعلم ان موسى كلمه الله و اما هذا فما نعلم من اين هو
9:30 The man answered and said to them, Why, this is a marvelous thing, that you do not know where He is from; yet He has opened my eyes!
* 30 اجاب الرجل و قال لهم ان في هذا عجبا انكم لستم تعلمون من اين هو و قد فتح عيني
9:31 Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.
* 31 و نعلم ان الله لا يسمع للخطاة و لكن ان كان احد يتقي الله و يفعل مشيئته فلهذا يسمع
9:32 Since the world began it has been unheard of that anyone opened the eyes of one who was born blind.
* 32 منذ الدهر لم يسمع ان احدا فتح عيني مولود اعمى
9:33 If this Man were not from God, He could do nothing.
* 33 لو لم يكن هذا من الله لم يقدر ان يفعل شيئا
9:34 They answered and said to him, You were completely born in sins, and are you teaching us? And they cast him out.
* 34 اجابوا و قالوا له في الخطايا ولدت انت بجملتك و انت تعلمنا فاخرجوه خارجا
9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, Do you believe in the Son of God?
* 35 فسمع يسوع انهم اخرجوه خارجا فوجده و قال له اتؤمن بابن الله
9:36 He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?
* 36 اجاب ذاك و قال من هو يا سيد لاومن به
9:37 And Jesus said to him, You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.
* 37 فقال له يسوع قد رايته و الذي يتكلم معك هو هو
9:38 Then he said, Lord, I believe! And he worshiped Him.
* 38 فقال اومن يا سيد و سجد له
9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.
* 39 فقال يسوع لدينونة اتيت انا الى هذا العالم حتى يبصر الذين لا يبصرون و يعمى الذين يبصرون
9:40 Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, Are we blind also?
* 40 فسمع هذا الذين كانوا معه من الفريسيين و قالوا له العلنا نحن ايضا عميان
9:41 Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, `We see.' Therefore your sin remains. [NKJV]
* 41 قال لهم يسوع لو كنتم عميانا لما كانت لكم خطية و لكن الان تقولون اننا نبصر فخطيتكم باقية*