can anyone help with marriage ceremony information in french?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
dear friends,
thanks to God, my friends married yesterday in the coptic church, and invited their french friends who speak more or less zero english.
they liked the service (most of them are Christian) but there was no one to translate for them
(the bride was a bit too busy and no one else speaks enough french).

could anyone please send me a link with the service translated into french or information about the sacrament in french?
i know there is some good french information out there (i have looked for it) and some lovely french churches,
but i haven't found what i was looking for (mainly due to my very poor french).
can anyone help?
thanks and may God bless you.

Comments

• I don't have what you're looking for, but I'd like to offer an idea: Try also searching Canadian churches. I believe some churches in Canada use French along with English and they may have better resources
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=14544.msg165450#msg165450 date=1373922012]
    dear friends,
    thanks to God, my friends married yesterday in the coptic church, and invited their french friends who speak more or less zero english.
    they liked the service (most of them are Christian) but there was no one to translate for them
    (the bride was a bit too busy and no one else speaks enough french).

could anyone please send me a link with the service translated into french or information about the sacrament in french?
    i know there is some good french information out there (i have looked for it) and some lovely french churches,
    but i haven't found what i was looking for (mainly due to my very poor french).
    can anyone help?
    thanks and may God bless you.

Yes, I have something.
    Were you French friends catholic? or Orthodox?
  • most french catholic (practicing, not just occasional attenders). the bride was previously catholic from another country.
    one of the guests is agnostic.
    could you send me p.m. with your details?
    thanks a lot for your help.
    :)