Hymn after Gholghotha

Does anyone know of a hymn chanted after Ghologhotha on Good Friday. Its arabic and has the words ya na'm fel qobur.

If anyone does I would love to know some history on it and have a recording. I have a hunch that its from                Para-meous  Monastery!

God Bless

Comments

• Gholghotha is the Concluding canon of Good Friday service. So it's like Amen Alleluia of the liturgy at the end. Nothing comes after other than "a semi-dismissal"

That madeha thoo, Ah ya nayem, I have heard it from m Tawfik and also found this:
    https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=537641276288250

the arabic caption says that they used to say it dhruing bright saturday distribution.
  • Thank You sooo much Mina!!! Do you know where I can find it by M.Tawfik?
    So it isn't supposed to be said after Gholgotha? I think they that just say it here because they run out of things to say while Abouna is doing the burial.

Thank You
    God Bless You

• [quote author=Faithfull Servant 1 link=topic=14456.msg164907#msg164907 date=1370050522]
    Thank You sooo much Mina!!! Do you know where I can find it by M.Tawfik?
    So it isn't supposed to be said after Gholgotha? I think they that just say it here because they run out of things to say while Abouna is doing the burial.

Thank You
    God Bless You

Nope....and wow. you need more time after gholghotha....how fast do you say it?!
  • The deacons at our church love to say things fast so as to not drain things, which I am semi-against... but what can you do...

God Bless
  • [quote author=Faithfull Servant 1 link=topic=14456.msg164912#msg164912 date=1370065170]
    The deacons at our church love to say things fast so as to not drain things, which I am semi-against... but what can you do...

God Bless

tell that its a "burial" ......
  • say it in two languages so everyone unnderstands thats wat my church does