need prayers

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hey everyone,
Please pray for me. I'm really depressed. I don't even know what to say, no words can describe :'( Just really need prayers. Thanks.

Comments

• Psalm 23 is always great. Pray using the words of the Holy Spirit through King David the Psalmist.
    God Bless
  • Psalm 34:17 –
    The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.

Psalm 30:5 –
    For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Isaiah 40:31 –
    but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Psalm 147:3 –
    He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 41:10 –
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
  • may God give u His peace which is beyond understanding.
    have u talked to yr spiritual father?
  • Hey!

You are in my prayers  ;)
    But please do not dispair, because you know self: for everything God has a reason and he will never forsake you. A couple of days ago I felt so bad (not depressive, because depressive is an psychologic disorder) and I didn't know what to do. I prayed for these last days continue, didn't give up. I read the Bible and I found God's message to me, which comforted me. Nowadays I am feeling much better, so really don't give up!!

Btw: do you really think you are depressive? Or are you having a bad time for a while (like 2 months or less)? Because if you think you are, or if you are not sure, I would reccomend you to get a psychiatrist.
    When you are in the mood, tell us some more about it.

Also, try to talk to your FOC. God is your saviour!!!

GBU
  • Will pray.
  • Thanks caji, CopticStrength, and Khas.

mabsoota, I'm supposed to speak with him tomorrow God willing.

+MarMar+,
    I've been depressed the last six years of my life, on and off. Recently, I haven't been able to shake it off at all. I may have a happy moment very briefly, but even then I still feel depressed. I saw a therapist for a few months, it didn't particularly help. She was providing me with solutions that I could not use. I actually really can't talk about it. It's too complex and I don't want to share it. I hope I can figure something out with my FOC but even lately, that really hasn't been working either...

Please continue praying for me. Thanks.
  • May the lord be with you...
  • we are still praying.
    may God give u peace and determination to go on.
  • May God give you strength in youR way. KEEP PRAYING!